All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Bill Harris retiring

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:27 am

When asked about his favorite story, he said it was about a boat. The only time he got emotional during his speech was talking about a building, the Capitol Theater.

It’s been said, “News is people. People are news.” He surely doesn’t live by it.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:26 am

The beloved Bruins bit the dust!!!



DAC
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by DAC » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:29 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:26 am
The beloved Bruins bit the dust!!!
Who are you talking to? Yourself?



lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:25 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:26 am
The beloved Bruins bit the dust!!!
Wow, tough year. The Bruins lose the Stanley Cup and zero Emmys. Well, it’s not like regional Emmys matter anyway. For those who don’t like Custer, he didn’t win any either.



autolab
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by autolab » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:32 am

For someone who claims not to know Bill (a lie), HL101 sure has some pent up anger towards Mr. Harris, his former employers (WEYI and WNEM), the Emmy Awards, and the Boston Bruins. Give it up, dude. Go smoke some legalized recreational marijuana.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:25 pm

autolab wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:32 am
For someone who claims not to know Bill (a lie), HL101 sure has some pent up anger towards Mr. Harris, his former employers (WEYI and WNEM), the Emmy Awards, and the Boston Bruins. Give it up, dude. Go smoke some legalized recreational marijuana.
1. I’m not a dude.

2. I have no anger toward anyone.

3. I know who I’ve met and who I haven’t.

4. You mentioned none of my former employers.

Any more lies you want to tell, Skippy?



Dudley
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by Dudley » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:21 pm

YER A LYING KER DOG!



lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:03 am

autolab wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:32 am
For someone who claims not to know Bill (a lie), HL101 sure has some pent up anger towards Mr. Harris, his former employers (WEYI and WNEM), the Emmy Awards, and the Boston Bruins. Give it up, dude. Go smoke some legalized recreational marijuana.
Dudley wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:21 pm
YER A LYING KER DOG!
Been saying this for a long time.



autolab
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by autolab » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:38 am

HL101:
1. Yes you are a biological male. A petty, little man at that.
2. You clearly have anger issues that need to be addressed by a professional.
3. I'm sure you know who you met, but it doesn't explain why you're embarrassed to admit your true identity, despite the fact that many people know who you are.
4. You were a former Chief Meteorologist at WNEM and WEYI... and now a failed Meteorologist at MLive.
5. No lies, just truth.
6. Once again, your rant has nothing to do with the topic at hand: Bill Harris' retirement.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:26 pm

autolab wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:38 am
HL101:
1. Yes you are a biological male. A petty, little man at that.
2. You clearly have anger issues that need to be addressed by a professional.
3. I'm sure you know who you met, but it doesn't explain why you're embarrassed to admit your true identity, despite the fact that many people know who you are.
4. You were a former Chief Meteorologist at WNEM and WEYI... and now a failed Meteorologist at MLive.
5. No lies, just truth.
6. Once again, your rant has nothing to do with the topic at hand: Bill Harris' retirement.
Give just one shred of evidence as to your claims of me being a male, being who you think I am, or working where you’ve said I’ve worked. And since you can’t, because none of what you said is true, I’ll continue to describe you based on your characteristic of auto-lying.



autolab
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by autolab » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 am

Once again, HL101: off topic. But you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe the truth. Don't you have some gardening to do???



lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:51 am

autolab wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 am
Once again, HL101: off topic. But you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe the truth. Don't you have some gardening to do???
Burden of proof is on the person accusing. You can’t give any shred of evidence because none exists. Do you also believe in unicorns?



autolab
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by autolab » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Dude, once again off topic. And you must have stopped taking your meds if you think this is a court of law that has standards of proof. Luckily for you, the Buzzboard doesn't have these standards. Otherwise, you would have been banned years ago.

But sure, feel free to attack others with your "wit" (loosely used in your case.)

By belief or disbelief in unicorns is of no concern to you, my friend (For clarity sake is use with much sarcasm), since the topic of this post is Bill Harris' retirement.



R Bedell
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by R Bedell » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 pm

O M G.....87 Posts and this topic is still alive. Should have been dead 60 posts ago.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:08 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 pm
O M G.....87 Posts and this topic is still alive. Should have been dead 60 posts ago.
When someone has been in the game for several decades and never accomplished anything, there’s a lot to critique.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic