All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Snow forecast

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
User avatar
TheForce
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:12 pm

Re: Snow forecast

Post by TheForce » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:22 pm

No one will be left to prove that humans existed
Maybe soon the children will be born open-fisted
We all live on one planet it will all go up in smoke



lovinlife101
Posts: 2044
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Snow forecast

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 pm

TheForce wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:22 pm
No one will be left to prove that humans existed
Maybe soon the children will be born open-fisted
We all live on one planet it will all go up in smoke
Um, okay.

Just waiting for consistency with the folks who like to call me out when they think I'm off-topic. Won't happen here. Double standard.



autolab
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Re: Snow forecast

Post by autolab » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:31 am

HL101: There's no double standard here. You once again are responding off topic to a post that's about why meteorologists at the same station have different forecasts. Please exercise some restraint. Please and thank you.



Dudley
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Re: Snow forecast

Post by Dudley » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:15 pm

So far it's 3, 6, 9, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 28 and 30! Posts that are unwanted on this thread!



Dudley
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Re: Snow forecast

Post by Dudley » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Yep, still a Dickhead!



lovinlife101
Posts: 2044
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Snow forecast

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 pm

autolab wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:44 pm
HL101: Just like you edited your post after using extremely poor grammar, you're now trying to lie your way out of being caught being a fraud.

As far as another cheap shot, I have only love for others... except for trolls. I really, really despise trolls.

Now, it would be really nice if --instead of derailing posts -- you would stick to the topic at hand. This post initially started out as a respectful discussion on why meteorologists at the same tv station can have wildly varying forecasts.

HL101: as someone who (falsely) claims he hasn't worked at a broadcasting company, feel free to keep your uninformed opinions to yourself. Signed, everyone
You have said you “really, really despise trolls.” You have called me a “troll.”

Allow me to reflect on what the great Martin Luther King Jr. said about that.

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” — MLK Jr.

I don’t hate or despise anyone. I only love. It’s in my name. I will never try to silence anyone. Sad that the feelings aren’t mutual.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2044
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Snow forecast

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Dudley wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:17 pm
Yep, still a Dickhead!
See above post.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Snow forecast

Post by stopnswop2 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 pm
autolab wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:44 pm
HL101: Just like you edited your post after using extremely poor grammar, you're now trying to lie your way out of being caught being a fraud.

As far as another cheap shot, I have only love for others... except for trolls. I really, really despise trolls.

Now, it would be really nice if --instead of derailing posts -- you would stick to the topic at hand. This post initially started out as a respectful discussion on why meteorologists at the same tv station can have wildly varying forecasts.

HL101: as someone who (falsely) claims he hasn't worked at a broadcasting company, feel free to keep your uninformed opinions to yourself. Signed, everyone
You have said you “really, really despise trolls.” You have called me a “troll.”

Allow me to reflect on what the great Martin Luther King Jr. said about that.

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” — MLK Jr.

I don’t hate or despise anyone. I only love. It’s in my name. I will never try to silence anyone. Sad that the feelings aren’t mutual.
😊 cute


Music is my life.

autolab
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Re: Snow forecast

Post by autolab » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:50 pm

Dude: Trolls aren't real. You really need to get out of your basement/out from under your bridge and get a sense of humor.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Snow forecast

Post by stopnswop2 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:58 pm

autolab wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:50 pm
Dude: Trolls aren't real.
Now I can see how you are autoliar.


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 2044
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Snow forecast

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:17 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:58 pm
autolab wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:50 pm
Dude: Trolls aren't real.
Now I can see how you are autoliar.
Autoliars gonna autolie.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Snow forecast

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:25 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:17 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:58 pm
autolab wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:50 pm
Dude: Trolls aren't real.
Now I can see how you are autoliar.
Autoliars gonna autolie.
:)


Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic