Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WCRZ Calls Out Radio Shock Jock

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe

Arthur Mometer

Re: WCRZ Calls Out Radio Shock Jock

Post by Arthur Mometer » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:03 pm

I assume this was a Cumulus DJ who made the joke, since he probably would have been in trouble if he publicly criticized a fellow Townsquare DJ.

"I'm meteorologist Arthur Mometer."

"Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who do."

"Lies have to be repeated and repeated to be believed. Truth stands on its own merit."

bobhuge

Post by bobhuge » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:04 am

Is it me? I'm missing where that is a joke about rape. It seems to be a joke maybe about having to put up with being around soroty girls or not wanting to date them or have sex with them. I don't see where anyone said anything about the app actually raping her. Do apes only rape their partners? I think this is a stretch, I guess. Explain this to me please.

tvbobn

Post by tvbobn » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 am

bobhuge wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:04 am
Is it me? I'm missing where that is a joke about rape. It seems to be a joke maybe about having to put up with being around soroty girls or not wanting to date them or have sex with them. I don't see where anyone said anything about the app actually raping her. Do apes only rape their partners? I think this is a stretch, I guess. Explain this to me please.
I read that the other day and wondered the seem thing. It's a really pitiful joke to begin with, but I agree that you have to stretch a long way to think "rape" from it in my opinion. When people try reading between the lines, it becomes "their" opinion as to the meaning of the story. I think "she" stepped over the line a little in calling "him" out. Good thing she didn't use a name!

Frontier Airlines SUCKS! They're a bunch of thieves. Don't fly with them!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:42 am

Never get on a boat with Christopher Walken, either.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live ... al/2869241

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:30 am

Is it me? I'm missing where that is a joke about rape. It seems to be a joke maybe about having to put up with being around soroty girls or not wanting to date them or have sex with them.
Agreed.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Repost... Has any one looked up sorority girls on Urban Dictionary?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic