Notice to all Buzzboard readers & posters: A requested server migration took place Saturday evening. Unfortunately, I did not re-point my DNS records to the new server until roughly 7:45p ET on Monday, November 12. As a result, any posts and new user registrations occurring between the nighttime hours of 11/10 and approximately 7:45p ET on Monday, 11/12 have been lost.

This was unavoidable, and the longer I waited to re-point to the new server, the greater the number of posts that would've been lost.

Please feel free to resubmit any threads / posts you created. They will NOT be lost this time! Many thanks for your patience these past couple of weeks while I've worked to migrate the Buzzboard to a more secure, more robust platform.

Check out the Buzzboard's newest forum - the Buzzboard Marketplace! Find it here: http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=31

Fomer WNEM employee arrested for defecating in public

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Bdl

Fomer WNEM employee arrested for defecating in public

Post by Bdl » Fri May 20, 2016 6:29 pm

MLive has sunk to a new Lowe....give the guy a break. Sure it was a last resort.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... river_home

DAC

Re: Fomer WNEM employee arrested for defecating in public

Post by DAC » Fri May 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Heather Jordan must have gotten all her news training at TV 5 itself. What was she expecting them to say if she'd been able to reach them? "Um, he doesn't work here. This is a minor story that happened 1000 miles away and has literally no interest here". That would be what I'd tell her.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 21, 2016 6:13 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat May 21, 2016 10:24 am

I feel bad for the guy, but he *must* have known something was amiss. Instead of waiting until the point of no return, why didn't he go to an area store or business to use the facilities? Or knock on residents' doors asking to use the bathroom? Heck, crapping his pants would've been better than defecating on someone's front lawn (the former isn't a crime). Seems like he used poor judgment.

I don't think this should've been reported in the press.

It appears the MLive story was written only because one of their people saw a report about this incident in the NY Daily News?

The fact MLive actually asked someone at WNEM to comment is absurd and in poor taste.

Thanks, corporate radio, for finally tossing Nickelback to the curb. Now can you please do the same for Shinedown? THEY SUCK!!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat May 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Wait a minute - he had the news van just feet away??? Why didn't he just drive somewhere to "go" ?

I'm no longer feeling as sympathetic toward him.

Thanks, corporate radio, for finally tossing Nickelback to the curb. Now can you please do the same for Shinedown? THEY SUCK!!!

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sat May 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Wait for it...new thread title coming soon:

"JONATHON LOWE shits rock bottom " :rollin

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sat May 21, 2016 4:22 pm

HaHa based on that pic looks like he still had to dump.

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun May 22, 2016 7:10 pm

If no one picked up on it, he was terminated for doing this dumb shit incident :rollin ....

Not an optimist or pestimist, but a realist on life

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:29 am

I must say, mad props to everyone here who resisted the urge to mention anything relating to a punch bowl or the Caddyshack pool scene.

The Washington Times covered it, TMZ, People Magazine, and there's even a photo of the perp walk of him in handcuffs.

Sheesh, how Lowe can you go?

I hate to poo poo anybody's work, but I can't help but dump on this one.

Can you imagine his next job interview?

Interviewer: So, why did you leave your last job?

Lowe: I couldn't find the can so I crapped all over someone's house in public during my work shift and got canned.

Interviewer: I see. How quickly can you remove yourself from here and never speak of this interview?

mr v

Post by mr v » Mon May 23, 2016 9:33 am

Lowe's station has a noon, 5, 5:30, 6:30 newscasts and he's expected in all of them it's no wonder he had no time to leave the scene. Depending on the time of day he may have been in a live truck with the mast up so he couldn't leave the scene.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Why didn't TV5 just show this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5GX2dO0DXs

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Any truth to Jonathan Lowe being Winnie the Poo for Halloween?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 23, 2016 3:14 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:Wait a minute - he had the news van just feet away??? Why didn't he just drive somewhere to "go" ?

I'm no longer feeling as sympathetic toward him.
Maybe he "self Identified" as a dog that day? Doesn't self identity allow you to use whatever bathroom you want?

There sure isn't as much excitement, fawning, or adulation over our first orange president as there was over our first black one. Evidently, orange really isn't the new black.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic