Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Isabella Hulsizer departs Fox 17

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
dwp49423

Isabella Hulsizer departs Fox 17

Post by dwp49423 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:04 am

Noticed last Saturday that weekend morning meteorologist Isabella Hulsizer was not on the air. This morning Kevin Craig was filling in and no mention of Isabella was made. Isabella's last Facebook post was on January 12 and she no longer appears on the stations list of on air personalities. Some of her last Facebook posts of hers made it sound like she was dating WOOD-TV sports reporter Alec Giannakopoulos so moving closer to a love interest is not behind her departure.

---
"Cheap Cheap Cheap" it is live or is it Gannett?

MasterB

Re: Isabella Hulsizer departs Fox 17

Post by MasterB » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:02 am

I wonder if Isabella has left the business? Doubt that will not get any mention because local station/TV station groups are always hush hush about those that depart and don't explain why. Scripps does seem to let those that leave to spin it however they want. All the best Isabella I didn't see her all that much since I'm not a morning person the few times she filled in on the evening newscast she did a pretty good job.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:21 am

Isabella just posted on Facebook:

it's a shame. She was quite likeble and was a terrific pair with Lauren on the weekends! They should've axed the no talent ass clown, Elliot Grandia instead... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Jack5o2soco

Post by Jack5o2soco » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:31 pm

I heard she was let go as part of scripps restructuring. I'm hoping she ends up at the opening at 13

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic