Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Deltaplex Permanenty Closing in July 2022

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Deltaplex Permanenty Closing in July 2022

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue May 03, 2022 11:17 am

I agree it's an ugly building. Painted sheet metal, a few awnings over entrances, and not much else.

Autoblemike

Post by Autoblemike » Sat May 14, 2022 10:38 pm

The “loving and accepting” sour lefties ruined this entire board. Seriously, trump is not in office and he still lives rent free in your sorry ass minds almost 2 years later. Someone is losing their business and it’s ok, because he is a conservative… do you not see how shitty that is? Your hearts are filled with hate and that’s a sad way to live.

My pillows are comfortable, fauci is a dipship, and just because deltaplex is closing doesn’t mean us Mega people won’t stop rallying. The last one was at the airport…

It’s sad the deltaplex is closing, it’s sad when anyone loses their business.

Jeff Cunningham

Post by Jeff Cunningham » Sun May 15, 2022 3:05 am

Hey MAGA (not Mega) clown, get a clue.
He’s been trying to sell that dump for years.

Get some professional help so you can finally leave ‘The Cult’ and re-join reality.

andymuskegon

Post by andymuskegon » Sun May 15, 2022 1:35 pm

Autoblemike wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 10:38 pm
The “loving and accepting” sour lefties ruined this entire board. Seriously, trump is not in office and he still lives rent free in your sorry ass minds almost 2 years later. Someone is losing their business and it’s ok, because he is a conservative… do you not see how shitty that is? Your hearts are filled with hate and that’s a sad way to live.

My pillows are comfortable, fauci is a dipship, and just because deltaplex is closing doesn’t mean us Mega people won’t stop rallying. The last one was at the airport…

so, let me get this right....a guy milks 20 or more years out of what was once the biggest fire hazard in the state of michigan, sells it and somehow we're turning this into what a hero he is for his political beliefs? what a crock of shit. it should have been scuttled years ago and that area developed better. it's been an inferior venue since the reopening. the acoustics are shit. the amenities are sub par and it was never all that welcoming as a patron. congrats to the owner for making it as long as they did.

this idea of "liberals hearts filled with hate"? fuck off eyore. how does it feel to have a few finally stand up and call circus clown bullshit what it is? it's got nothing to do with liberal of conservative. it's got everything to do with snake oil salesmen and false prophets.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley

Autoblemike

Post by Autoblemike » Sun May 15, 2022 8:38 pm

andymuskegon wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:35 pm
Autoblemike wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 10:38 pm

so, let me get this right....a guy milks 20 or more years out of what was once the biggest fire hazard in the state of michigan, sells it and somehow we're turning this into what a hero he is for his political beliefs? what a crock of shit. it should have been scuttled years ago and that area developed better. it's been an inferior venue since the reopening. the acoustics are shit. the amenities are sub par and it was never all that welcoming as a patron. congrats to the owner for making it as long as they did.

this idea of "liberals hearts filled with hate"? fuck off eyore. how does it feel to have a few finally stand up and call circus clown bullshit what it is? it's got nothing to do with liberal of conservative. it's got everything to do with snake oil salesmen and false prophets.
Hey there Smiley, welcome to the thread! Re-read what I wrote… I didn’t say liberals hearts are filled with hate… you just read it that way. I said the people the sour loving lefties (usual suspects) on this board are filled with hate… and I stand by it. It’s crap the way the way people on this board treat people… it’s people like you who make liberals look crazy (yeah, there is crazy on both sides I get, if they were on this board I’d call them out too). You guys were celebrating someone’s misfortune because of his political beliefs…. Trump, fauci, Mike lindell, and the governor were brought up… Im the clown, Jeff? Pull you head out of your ass.

Andy Muskegon, your right about the acoustics… they were not that great. I only went there for the home and garden shows.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic