Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
RachaelGray

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by RachaelGray » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:30 am

Jackie Green has been in this market for 12 years and she has had time spent at WGRD FOX 17 WLAV and she has now been on The Gray and Green Show on WHTS for 2 1/2 years and just signed for another 3. She was not “shown the door” at either of her previous places of employment. Someone who is unkind or self centered or difficult to work with does not receive this type of continued success.

Jackie is hysterical, kind, and has raised a lot of for different organizations locally. She is also giving a voice to intersex youth (which is her platform as Mrs America). Had you listened to her morning show, this you would know.

I have never once posted on this board but I have watched talent be continuously torn down by others in this forum for years and I am sure that it will continue with me after this post.

To the talent who continues to read this board (including myself) not one of these people matter to you and your career, and if you are a person who does work in the local market and comes on here to say terrible things about your colleagues please take a moment to realize what a crap human you are.

Thanks for comin to my Ted Talk. Carry On…

Localnewsisdead

Post by Localnewsisdead » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:04 pm

OK...I've experienced her bad treatment first hand. She's vile. I must be lying...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

jesusjenny

Post by jesusjenny » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:58 pm

RachaelGray wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:30 am
Jackie Green has been in this market for 12 years and she has had time spent at WGRD FOX 17 WLAV and she has now been on The Gray and Green Show on WHTS for 2 1/2 years and just signed for another 3. She was not “shown the door” at either of her previous places of employment. Someone who is unkind or self centered or difficult to work with does not receive this type of continued success.
Nailed it.

48125er

Post by 48125er » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:24 pm

RachaelGray wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:30 am

Jackie is hysterical, kind, and has raised a lot of for different organizations locally. She is also giving a voice to intersex youth (which is her platform as Mrs America). Had you listened to her morning show, this you would know.

I have never once posted on this board but I have watched talent be continuously torn down by others in this forum for years and I am sure that it will continue with me after this post.

To the talent who continues to read this board (including myself) not one of these people matter to you and your career, and if you are a person who does work in the local market and comes on here to say terrible things about your colleagues please take a moment to realize what a crap human you are.

Thanks for comin to my Ted Talk. Carry On…
Hi Lori Bennett!, It is WAY Overdue to flip the atrocity known as No thunder 107.3, anyways
These people we're describing THERE experiences with Jackie, Obviously yours and others are different, don't invalidate THEIR experiences, no one said she was shown the door anywhere.

jesusjenny

Post by jesusjenny » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:03 am

Localnewsisdead wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 pm
We had her at our business to do a remote. What an expensive mistake. She was rude to our customers and staff. That was a waste of money. It's clear that she's not a very nice person.

Incredibly immature and delusional about her importance in any broadcast industry. Was quickly shown the door at 17 for this very reason.
Uh.... okay. See above. "Quickly Shown the Door at 17" I guess doesn't qualify as someone saying she was shown the door?

format this

Post by format this » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:51 pm

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... erica.html

Details here. I have never met the woman, but I appreciate her work. Good for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

jesusjenny

Post by jesusjenny » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:38 am

Really nice writeup and good for her - and other's she's helping!

Jay2ThePee

Post by Jay2ThePee » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:06 pm

frankie knuckles wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:04 pm
Jay2ThePee wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:51 am
I have found her to be nothing short of kind when I interacted with her. She can be a bit hyper and obnoxious but I never got that she was rude or stuck up.

No, I'm not Jackie and no I didn't sign up to make this comment. I am a long time member who lost my password and can't retrieve it due to it being an old yahoo email.
You sure seem to be intimately familiar with and defensive of this random boring radio dj, Mysterious Old Person Who Logged In Without a Password Somehow
You sure seem like a bitter and angry person. That's a shame. There are so many other better choices for how to get through life and I hope you find some joy and peace soon.

:arrow: :rollin

radionut

Post by radionut » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:39 pm

I do cross paths with Jackie from time to time and never had any issues. If the behavior described here exists I haven't seen it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic