Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sarah Grimmer leaving Fox 17.

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Thunderstorm

Sarah Grimmer leaving Fox 17.

Post by Thunderstorm » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:47 am

From her Facebook page.

LIFE UPDATE: This weekend will be my last at FOX 17.
I’ve gained SO MUCH in these last 2 1/2 years! West Michigan gave me my first anchor job,
challenging news stories I’ll continue to grow from, and friendships that mean the world to me.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for inviting me into your homes these last couple of years.
Writing and delivering stories for you is my greatest privilege.
Stay tuned, I'll be announcing what my next adventure will be on this page soon!

dwp49423

Re: Sarah Grimmer leaving Fox 17.

Post by dwp49423 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:58 pm

While she hasn't said publicly yet where she is going, some comments on her FB page point to Scripps owned WSYM Fox 47 in Lansing. Seems odd going to a smaller market but according to Wikipedia, WSYM moved production of its newscasts back in house earlier this year (after outsourcing to WILX NBC 10). Guessing she will be their weekday morning anchor.

---
"Cheap Cheap Cheap" it is live or is it Gannett?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic