Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rush Limbaugh's buddy Q anon.

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
TC Shuts Up

Re: Rush Limbaugh's buddy Q anon.

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:35 pm

Maine Township Schools have been brainwashing students to be extreme liberals since the 1960s at the very least. I suspect that that is where our poster got his liberal views. Hillary, Steve Goodman, and Harrison Ford are the highest profile liberals to come out of their schools. If this information is incorrect, set me straight, but that is my suspicion.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Reese K Rickards

Post by Reese K Rickards » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:02 am

TC Shuts up... is a good idea.

Let's go through it point by point. After 2 years at Maine West I graduated from Maine North in the Maine Township school system. North didn't open till 1971. I enlisted in the US Navy (not to avoid service) at the age of 17. I intended to vote for Richard Nixon in the fall of 1972, changing my mind at the last moment for George McGovern, after learning of Watergate.

I intended to volunteer for duty on a swift boat in Vietnam until I was offered submarine duty.

Those military decisions are decidedly not liberal.

Wikipedia is wrong. Hillary Clinton went to Maine South. Ford and Goodman went to Maine East.

In fact I was a Quartermaster (Navigator) aboard a hunter killer submarine. It's mission is to locate, follow, and sink
Russian Ballistic missile submarines, preventing it's (approximately 80) nuclear weapons from reaching American targets.

Wearing my uniform, I was repeatedly spat upon and called a baby killer by liberals against the war.

It was not my job to press the nuclear button, but I stood watch ten feet from it, and would have if need be. We played with "toys" like the UUM-44 SUBROC. Look it up.

I was a determined Republican until the advent of the Tea Party. That's when the Republican party lost it's compassion, and soul. I became a hardened and proud liberal Democrat when Trump was elected.

If I Heart GR really wanted to save money, it would sublet two of it's three floors at 77 Monroe Center.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:22 am

I said MAINE TOWNSHIP SCHOOLS, not any specific school. Maine Township teachers were still maintaining that we were still at war with Germany in 1962, even after facing off with The Soviet Union in the Cuban Missile Crisis earlier that year. And 17 years after the end of World War II. Besides Hillary, Steve Goodman, Harrison Ford, and you, I know just as many first hand from there that have the exact same extremist Left Wing views that you do.

Perhaps you didn't realize how deep the brainwashing was. But the bigger story today is, how can you not realize that whatever bad things the Republicans did or have done, it doesn't come close to the TOTAL CORRUPTION of the Democrat Party. Just because WMAQ-TV or WOOD-TV don't report it, doesn't mean the corrupt and sick things that are reported and continue to be reported in alternative news sources aren't happening in the Democrat Party. I don't even know where to go to read "Q Anon", and it is a red communist herring to think that it exists in any influential form whatsoever.

When you mention "Q Anon", you sound just as wacky as any extreme Right Wing Ideologue anywhere.

BTW, before the Bill and Hill chapter of American History, I occasionally voted for Democrats. Now, I vote for Republicans like Mary Treder Lang and others, because I figure that no matter what she did, the Democrat opponent was even worse.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:00 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic