Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shanna Grove

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Big-D

Shanna Grove

Post by Big-D » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:04 pm

I haven’t seen Shanna on WZZM in a couple of weeks and the link to her bio on the station website is gone. Any idea what happened to her?

Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; WMTB-LP 96.7, St. Petersburg, FL. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.

Trophyhead

Re: Shanna Grove

Post by Trophyhead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Her last Facebook post for the station was on January 24.

It appears she would post every couple of, every few weeks for the cause.

I don't get WZZM over the air and they don't come up much on my Facebook or Twitter feeds.

Pot it up

Post by Pot it up » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:38 pm

People at TV 13 are like ghosts - they appear and then one day disappear -sometimes they make an impression, but usually not. Does anyone still watch them?

Big-D

Post by Big-D » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:25 am

Shanna posted this on her Facebook page this morning:

“ Thank you to everyone who woke up with me on West Michigan weekends over the last two and a half years. It was a true honor to tell your stories and be a part of such an amazing community. This week I arrived home in Colorado to spend time with family for the first time in over a year. Yesterday I was finally able to hug my fully-vaccinated grandparents, and see my goofball horse (pictured 😂). I’m beyond grateful. I appreciate the numerous people who reached out after noting my abrupt absence from the show. I would have loved to say goodbye on the air. I wasn’t given that opportunity. But I’m truly touched by all the messages, so I feel the need to tell you why I’m gone.

In short, I experienced a personal loss in February that has been extraordinarily difficult to process. The natural demands of handling that loss temporarily pulled me away from my work. Unfortunately as a result, the station and I have parted ways.

I’ve long wanted to pursue other dreams. So I’m choosing to see this as a great opportunity. I’ll soon have some exciting news to share about what’s next as I follow those dreams. Thanks to all of you for the incredible support and love. Please continue to spread it as you never know who may need it most❤️

Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; WMTB-LP 96.7, St. Petersburg, FL. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:30 pm

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:19 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:I'll just leave this here:

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... -says.html
There is a joke in there that could be said before all this "woke" pc bs culture.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:50 am

Cats are people too... She sounds happy with her horse.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:33 pm

Shanna Grove seem to be all about herself why didn't she get fired sooner for coming in late or not coming in at all? I knew her lawsuit was going to be thrown out I doubt that she isn't going to be hired anywhere as an anchor/reporter she is damaged goods.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic