Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Scott Winters Joins Parler and asks others to follow

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
jesusjenny

Re: Scott Winters Joins Parler and asks others to follow

Post by jesusjenny » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:00 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:21 am
jesusjenny wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:19 pm
You proved my point exactly! They have free speech from the government - you said it yourself. Private companies making private decisions based on their clientele - in this case, right wing extremists. The government has not shut any of these private companies "Free Speech" down.

No talking points, just an understanding of history. Private companies "Silencing" people as you put it is TOTALLY different than what we're talking about - which is FREEDOM of speech from the government. Being programmed by private entitles is an ENTIRELY different issue.

What the hell is so hard to understand about this?

PLEASE pick up a history book or take a civics class and then we can discuss this. You seem more paranoid than anything. "One thing I'm sure of is no one knows what's going on" - you've basically admitted you don't know what's going on. LOL
Hey listen, honey. You've had three pages to make your point, but all I am seeing is emotional arguments over you. This is the longest period of menses I have ever witnessed. Calm down a bit and find some other threads to shriek in. Scott is a good man and I'm about done reading this garbage.
And yet, here you are "Reading this Garbage". :rollin Must have struck a nerve because you felt the need to comment. Reminds me of the people on FB that Bash the local news and how "Biased" and "unfair" they are, yet constantly comment on their stories. If you don't like a discussion, you're welcome to sit this one out.

craigrussell100

Re: Scott Winters Joins Parler and asks others to follow

Post by craigrussell100 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:48 pm

"JesusJenny is Rod Kackley."

Incorrect.

You like corn?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic