Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Not really a radio topic.... but it is topical.

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
moldyoldie

Re: Not really a radio topic.... but it is topical.

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:02 am

The way things are shaping up after the bulk of mail-in and absentee votes are counted in Pennsylvania and Georgia, Reese may be at least half right and Biden may indeed reach 300 electoral votes.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Big-D

Post by Big-D » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:29 pm

frankie knuckles wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:41 pm
Reese K Rickards wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:06 pm
Frankie, I am an old guy. I heart made that painfully obvious when I turned 61. But I don't weep over politics, and I retired to a 44 foot yacht in Florida four years ago last month. I am bitter only because my wife disliked the boat and asked me to buy a home on shore.

Politics is not a spectator sport. When you get involved it becomes much more that that. You learn to form opinions, and you educate yourself about your opinions and how to intelligently articulate your opinions rather than toss silly insults.

Rather than my president in 2025, I believe Mr. Trump will be serving time somewhere in New York state, if he doesn't flee the country for a nation without an extradition treaty.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if that turned out to be Russia? In my very humble opinion.
:lol:
Are you laughing now, Frankie? Are those crickets I hear?

Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; WMTB-LP 96.7, St. Petersburg, FL. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.

Reese K Rickards

Post by Reese K Rickards » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:52 pm

On November 4th I wrote,

"What a terrible shame Mr. Trump can't bring himself to match the grace of his supporters by calling the President Elect, offering a pat on the back, and a sincere concession."

I apologize for my error. Many, if not most of Mr. Trumps supporters are anything but gracious.

The sore losers in my neighborhood are still flying their Trump flags and yard signs. How sad. That kind of poor sportsmanship would have earned me a pants down spanking back in the 60's.

If I Heart GR really wanted to save money, it would sublet two of it's three floors at 77 Monroe Center.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:27 pm

Reese K Rickards wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:52 pm
On November 4th I wrote,

"What a terrible shame Mr. Trump can't bring himself to match the grace of his supporters by calling the President Elect, offering a pat on the back, and a sincere concession."

I apologize for my error. Many, if not most of Mr. Trumps supporters are anything but gracious.

The sore losers in my neighborhood are still flying their Trump flags and yard signs. How sad. That kind of poor sportsmanship would have earned me a pants down spanking back in the 60's.
It’s not just in your FLA neighborhood. It’s happening all over Michigan also

radionut

Post by radionut » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:52 pm

Yes it's sad that Trump won't accept the election results, but I think it's not fare to say just because you see a sign in a yard means the home owner is a sore looser. Yes there are some die-hard trump supporters that are bitter, but not all.

radionut

Post by radionut » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:19 pm

Yes it's sad that Trump won't accept the election results, but I think it's not fare to say just because you see a sign in a yard means the home owner is a sore looser. Yes there are some die-hard trump supporters that are bitter, but not all.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:20 am

Its been 4 years and Hillary can't accept it either

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic