Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why doesn't Fox17 Just Put The Now/Newsfeed in 4PM or 5PM 2 Hour Block

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
MasterB

Why doesn't Fox17 Just Put The Now/Newsfeed in 4PM or 5PM 2 Hour Block

Post by MasterB » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:36 pm

Then at 7PM for a little break for the anchors for a little national news between local news just my opinion. Put it at say 5PM then back to local news for 90 minutes from 5:30PM to 7PM I know that The Now/Newsfeed is a Scripps show and they keep the ad money, Kinda surprised they got rid of the COVID special that aired for a couple of months in the 7PM timeslot then put Modern Family back in the 7PM hour I just notice it this past week.

The second airing of Modern Family is now airing at 12:30AM not that I care since I don't watch Modern Family also surprised The List hasn't been added on Fox17 since Scripps owns that show as well I wouldn't be surprised to see The List added this fall. I'd watch to if it is any good or not.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic