Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marlee Ginter covering the big news in Sacramento

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Reese K Rickards

Marlee Ginter covering the big news in Sacramento

Post by Reese K Rickards » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Never a dull moment for Marlee Ginter.( late of WOOD TV) Now a reporter for CBS 13 in Sacramento. She covered the breaking story this week of a woman in a Verizon store who refused to wear her virus mask. The store called 911 and gave the dispatcher a play by play description of the events. As the store manager insisted she put on a mask, the infuriated suspect dropped her drawers inside the store and took a nice long leak on the floor.

Arriving officers found shoplifted items from a nearby Dicks Sporting Goods Store in the suspects car, and threw her damp ass in jail.

Way to go Marlee, I hope there is a local Emmy with your name ion it.

If I Heart GR really wanted to save money, it would sublet two of it's three floors at 77 Monroe Center.

MasterB

Re: Marlee Ginter covering the big news in Sacramento

Post by MasterB » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:59 pm

I was wondering where Marlee Ginter all that was said was she was moving some place warm.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic