All accepted registrations through October 19 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Hoss?

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
learn to fly

Hoss?

Post by learn to fly » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am

with Ron Cameron getting all the "love"on the Detroit board, I was wondering this morning whatever happened to John "Hoss" Perry.

Trophyhead

Re: Hoss?

Post by Trophyhead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:18 pm

I suppose I could keep in mind to tune my radio to WTKG tomorrow morning, it was several years ago that The Hoss was buying a slot on AM 1230, maybe 8 to 10 a.m.

One might give John credit for having the gift of gab sufficient to manage trades for a vehicle to drive, meals to eat, whatever he was parlaying in the name of sponsorship mentions during a show such as his.

I navigated away from that side of the 9th floor at 77 Monroe Center when he was plying his trade, literally, back then.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic