Apologies for the temporary site outage from approximately 1PM ET on Monday, December 11 through the pre-dawn hours of Tuesday. The Buzzboard was targeted (yet again) by a hacker, this time from the Middle East. The site was able to be restored using a backup file from early Sunday morning.

More info on the attack can be found here:
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=45907

Check out the Buzzboard's newest forum - the Buzzboard Marketplace.
Find it here: http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=31

Frances + Volentine + Doty + Kus

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
TheSR

Frances + Volentine + Doty + Kus

Post by TheSR » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Hailey Frances and Jason Volentine are apparently engaged. He left Fox 17 because of some conflict of interest issue (regarding religion); I don't remember whether she left right around the same time, but it seems plausible. I guess they're both in Phoenix.

But about that Fox 17 dating pool: is Lindsay Kus doing anything in Indianapolis?

dwp49423

Re: Frances + Volentine + Doty + Kus

Post by dwp49423 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:09 pm

TheSR wrote:Hailey Frances and Jason Volentine are apparently engaged. He left Fox 17 because of some conflict of interest issue (regarding religion); I don't remember whether she left right around the same time, but it seems plausible. I guess they're both in Phoenix.

But about that Fox 17 dating pool: is Lindsay Kus doing anything in Indianapolis?
Volentine was canned in August of 2012 for failing to disclose his involvement with Freedom From Religion Foundation, an atheist group that was suing the city of Wyoming for featuring a church steeple on the city seal. The telltale was Voltentine reporting on a letter sent to City Hall before City Hall knew about the letter.

Hailey was most likely removed as 10 o'clock anchor in late 2010/early 2011 based on a FB post by Janice Allen on January 5 2016 saying it was the fifth anniversary of her anchoring News at 10. Hailey didn't stick around as a general assignment reporter too long after the demotion.

A news story posted to KPNX's site (NBC 12 Phoenix) makes it look like they got engaged in Sept 2014. Although neither one is now listed on the station's on air page.

As for Mrs Doty, I believe she is now a stay at home mom.

---
"Cheap Cheap Cheap" it is live or is it Gannett?

Biff

Re: Frances + Volentine + Doty + Kus

Post by Biff » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:24 am

The way the City of Wyoming thing went down was this atheist group sent a fax to the City of Wyoming on Friday. The City offices are closed on Friday and Volentine called the mayor at his home on Saturday to get his reaction. The fax was discovered on Monday morning when employees returned to work.

What a vindictive putz.

Pop Evil cannot figure out if they want to be a poor man's Nickelback, a poor man's Staind or a poor man's Godsmack.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic