All accepted registrations through May 23 at 8:45p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

The final word on the former H*** threads -- please read

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

The final word on the former H*** threads -- please read

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:22 pm

I want to make several points of clarification:

1) I want to let everyone know that what the poster known as "Superstar3000" did was unacceptable conduct. Messages & photos stored on someone else's private disk space / computer / etc. are NOT to be posted on this site. Doing so in the future will lead to permanently being banned from this site.

2) H*** has requested that he no longer be mentioned by name on this site, and considering what Superstar3000 attempted to do, I guess I can see his point of view. I will enforce his request the best I can. Please don't try to navigate around the word filters by inserting extra punctuation, etc. If you blatantly & repeatedly violate this policy, I will have no choice but to disable your account.

3) The poster known as "Superstar3000" (based on what I've been told) had his employment with Citadel terminated 6 weeks ago, and therefore, is not permitted to access e-mail messages on their network.

4) Some might be wondering, still, what it is exactly that Superstar3000 tried to share. I've been informed that it was a message sent to the man-who-shall-not-be-named by a WBBL client, and it was not intended to be publicly shared.

I hope this clears the air. I think it's now time for everyone to move on.

Locked Previous topicNext topic