Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 24 at 6:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
andymuskegon
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 am
Location: muskegon mi

Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by andymuskegon » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:04 am

As part of the old farts club now, I take great pride in watching some of the folks who came along a little later than me, including Jackie. I don't think there's anything she can't do and last night, she was crowned Mrs. America. Congrats to her!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley

frankie knuckles
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by frankie knuckles » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:45 pm

Great, but she’s supposed to be a radio “personality” and she has literally never said one interesting or funny thing on the air.

Does anyone care about talent anymore?

She sucks balls.



Transmitter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by Transmitter » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:16 pm

One of the most stuck-up people in radio history.



chuck1973
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:27 am

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by chuck1973 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:01 pm

Sad, I've heard similar sentiments after her brief stint at TV-17, which was a horrible fit IMO.



User avatar
Localnewsisdead
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:47 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by Localnewsisdead » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 pm

We had her at our business to do a remote. What an expensive mistake. She was rude to our customers and staff. That was a waste of money. It's clear that she's not a very nice person.

Now, what ever station she's on...we change the channel.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk





Realist
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by Realist » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:12 pm

Localnewsisdead wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 pm
We had her at our business to do a remote. What an expensive mistake. She was rude to our customers and staff. That was a waste of money. It's clear that she's not a very nice person.

Now, what ever station she's on...we change the channel.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I still question why she’s on mid days on LAV. She sounds like the Top 40 DJ that she is and doesn’t fit in at a classic rock station.

If she’s this much of a rude bitch, I’m surprised she’s lasted in radio this long…



Jay2ThePee
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 am

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by Jay2ThePee » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:51 am

I have found her to be nothing short of kind when I interacted with her. She can be a bit hyper and obnoxious but I never got that she was rude or stuck up.

No, I'm not Jackie and no I didn't sign up to make this comment. I am a long time member who lost my password and can't retrieve it due to it being an old yahoo email.



frankie knuckles
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by frankie knuckles » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Jay2ThePee wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:51 am
I have found her to be nothing short of kind when I interacted with her. She can be a bit hyper and obnoxious but I never got that she was rude or stuck up.

No, I'm not Jackie and no I didn't sign up to make this comment. I am a long time member who lost my password and can't retrieve it due to it being an old yahoo email.
You sure seem to be intimately familiar with and defensive of this random boring radio dj, Mysterious Old Person Who Logged In Without a Password Somehow



inmyopinion
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by inmyopinion » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:18 am

Localnewsisdead wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 pm
We had her at our business to do a remote. What an expensive mistake. She was rude to our customers and staff. That was a waste of money. It's clear that she's not a very nice person.

Now, what ever station she's on...we change the channel.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Incredibly immature and delusional about her importance in any broadcast industry. Was quickly shown the door at 17 for this very reason.



jesusjenny
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by jesusjenny » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Wow - such venom! You don't get to be Mrs America by "Stuck up delusional etc etc" as many of you describe. Is she highly driven? Oh yeah. Has she accomplished a ton? Oh yeah? Is she as good as many of you Wannabees on here? Guess we'll never know.

Congrats Jackie. For those of us that do know you, we are proud of you and to the 6 whiners here on the buzzboard, guess what they didn't do? :)



frankie knuckles
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by frankie knuckles » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:00 pm

jesusjenny wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:00 pm
Wow - such venom! You don't get to be Mrs America by "Stuck up delusional etc etc" as many of you describe. Is she highly driven? Oh yeah. Has she accomplished a ton? Oh yeah? Is she as good as many of you Wannabees on here? Guess we'll never know.

Congrats Jackie. For those of us that do know you, we are proud of you and to the 6 whiners here on the buzzboard, guess what they didn't do? :)
Lol.

What’s your favorite “Jackie Green” bit? Maybe you can share with us a few of the entertaining things she’s done on the air over the years.

Telling me I just heard a Led Zeppelin song and that it’s cold outside doesn’t count as entertainment. I could train my toddler to do that.



jesusjenny
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by jesusjenny » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:32 pm

I'd be willing to bet you've done ZERO airshifts on LAV. Looks like she's got you beat. :) Best to you and your toddler!



andymuskegon
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 am
Location: muskegon mi

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by andymuskegon » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:46 pm

sorely disappointed in the lack of the most basic courtesy in honoring an achievement. if any of you are in fact in radio, it's proof that all that's left are cannibals and watching you eat your kin while a few try to remain above the fray is the death null. continue to revel in your misery. i thought maybe coming by and sharing an achievement of a lasting talent who's endeared herself to a community would be better received, but clearly, those left "in the business" are so close to bled out that all they can do is take cheap shots. gfy.


http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley

frankie knuckles
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by frankie knuckles » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:49 pm

jesusjenny wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:32 pm
I'd be willing to bet you've done ZERO airshifts on LAV. Looks like she's got you beat. :) Best to you and your toddler!
Lol.

Still waiting to hear about some of those entertaining Jackie Green moments on the air.

Isn’t that what broadcasters are paid to do? Entertain?

You’re more likely to stumble upon a unicorn humping a leprechaun in downtown G.R. than a Jackie Green fan 😆



jesusjenny
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Jackie Green - Mrs. America

Post by jesusjenny » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:12 pm

With your last sentence comment, you've officially reached troll status. No point in continuing. Peace.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic