Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Guns kill Children

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Guns kill Children

Post by Bryce » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:05 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:01 pm
Unrelated, but my heart breaks for that poor child. To have your life ended at two years old just hurts. That isn't right.
And mine also breaks for the little boy that was burned, beaten, and tortured by the mother and her boyfriend when she wasn't even supposed to have custody.

A firearm wasn't involved. Evil people do evil s*** .

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:08 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:05 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:01 pm
Unrelated, but my heart breaks for that poor child. To have your life ended at two years old just hurts. That isn't right.
And mine also breaks for the little boy that was burned, beaten, and tortured by the mother and her boyfriend when she wasn't even supposed to have custody.

A firearm wasn't involved. Evil people do evil s*** .
I wish you hadn't told me that. Why do people do these things to innocent children? People are fucking sick.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:55 pm
Israel has numerous gun restrictions on who can own guns and what type of guns they can own.

Betcha 50 bucks those restrictions will be loosened in the near future.
I doubt it. Nobody else on Earth is gung ho like we are.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:06 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:47 am
Anti-abortion nuts, eplain how you can defend guns and yet claim abortions kill children (they don't btw)...

Guns are a leading cause of death for children. Is this God's will?
A 2-yearold boy in Michigan has died from a gunshot wound after police believe he was left alone in a car with an unsecured firearm. Lansing police said the incident took place outside a gas station Tuesday afternoon, where they found the boy with a gunshot wound. The toddler was transported to a hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.

“It is believed the child was alone in the car and had unsupervised access to an unsecured gun,” Jordan Gulkis, a spokesperson for the Lansing Police Department, told The Associated Press in a statement Thursday.
I'm pro choice needs limits on abortions 15 to 20 weeks max for an abortion unless health of mother & baby I don't believe in late term You have a limit when abortions TC? I don't like Dems when ask never say where limits should be set other than there pro choice.

As for guns I believe in red flag laws guns should be locked up inside the home so kids don't shot and kill themself or others, in ME the mass shooter shouldn't have been able to leave the mental health hospital and family members should have had a say in that and no guns either with the death threats the FBI & local police should've been on it. I know if I knew someone that was having issues and was going harm themself or others I'd make sure law enforcement was on it and try and get them help. I'm not a gun nut I don't own firearms I think military type guns should be outlawed surprised that Bill Clinton only did a 10 year ban and not for a lifetime ban.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic