Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This is why violent crime is a major issue...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: This is why violent crime is a major issue...

Post by Bryce » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:08 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:50 am
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:35 am
Off the cuff comments by white guys in the suburbs......
As opposed to off the cuff comments by a white guy up North? :rollin
Yep. I have a friend who works in the Wayne County prosecutors office. We've discussed this topic many times. You are probably welcome to drive your bus downtown and show them how to handle 14,500 violent cases and 303 murders with only 180 attorneys.

https://www.waynecounty.com/elected/pro ... /home.aspx
The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office prosecutes felony cases throughout Wayne County. My staff of over 180 assistant prosecuting attorneys, 24 investigators and 70 clerical and non lawyers support staff prosecute over 52% of all felony cases in Michigan. Forbes Magazine recently named Detroit as the most violent city in America. Our office is one of the 10th largest by case load in America and yet our staff is miniscule compared to offices like Los Angeles who enjoy a staff of over 2,200 or even Philadelphia who employ over 600 people. I am proud of our record and the miracles that we accomplish everyday.
I have a friend that sucks the Mayor's cock during lunch. She says it's an effort to reduce the percentage of the black population that are incarcerated.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:53 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:08 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:50 am
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:35 am
Off the cuff comments by white guys in the suburbs......
As opposed to off the cuff comments by a white guy up North? :rollin
Yep. I have a friend who works in the Wayne County prosecutors office. We've discussed this topic many times. You are probably welcome to drive your bus downtown and show them how to handle 14,500 violent cases and 303 murders with only 180 attorneys.

https://www.waynecounty.com/elected/pro ... /home.aspx
The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office prosecutes felony cases throughout Wayne County. My staff of over 180 assistant prosecuting attorneys, 24 investigators and 70 clerical and non lawyers support staff prosecute over 52% of all felony cases in Michigan. Forbes Magazine recently named Detroit as the most violent city in America. Our office is one of the 10th largest by case load in America and yet our staff is miniscule compared to offices like Los Angeles who enjoy a staff of over 2,200 or even Philadelphia who employ over 600 people. I am proud of our record and the miracles that we accomplish everyday.
I have a friend that sucks the Mayor's cock during lunch. She says it's an effort to reduce the percentage of the black population that are incarcerated.
I bet you know a lot of people who do that. Aren't you the past President of Cocksuckers Local 223?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:02 am

Well, yeah, but collecting the monthly membership dues was a lot of fun.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:03 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:02 am
He's just bitter that you wouldn't let him join.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:20 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:03 am
Bryce wrote:
Hey, it wasn't my fault. Our female members insisted that we strictly adhere to the length and girth standards as set forth in our bylaws.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:20 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:03 am
Bryce wrote:
Hey, it wasn't my fault. Our female members insisted that we strictly adhere to the length and girth standards as set forth in our bylaws.
I assumed his application was requesting female status. 🤷
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic