Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jim Fouts ineligible to seek 5th term as Warren mayor

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Graham Wellington

Jim Fouts ineligible to seek 5th term as Warren mayor

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:37 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 139394007/

Read the article if you want. But the bigger story - there is no way this guy isn't a corpse being propped up and manipulated. Every picture I see of him looks like he was recently made up by a student embalmer.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Jim Fouts ineligible to seek 5th term as Warren mayor

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:59 pm

Fouts is creepy. He supported term limits for mayor when he was on council, and then once he became mayor, he flip-flopped. He is a true piece of work for many different reasons I won't get into here.

Undoubtedly, he will appeal to the Michigan Supreme Court. It will be interesting to see how they rule on the question at hand.

If I still lived in Warren, I'd likely be voting for Pat Green in the upcoming mayoral election. A couple of the candidates are unfamiliar to me. I am no fan of Papandrea.

Regardless of who wins, I predict Van Dyke between Martin Ave. and 14 Mile (apart from the GM Tech Center) will still look like a mostly forlorn shithole. Will the city or county ever put $$$ into fixing the hideous streetscape?
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 pm

Hey, they finally got a new road sign for Juliano's. Credit where it's due.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:00 am

I thought that Juliano's was another restaurant now.

kager

Post by kager » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:38 am

Looks like Cosmo Kramer @ 95 after a couple hits of...
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:16 am

This guy could give Carty Finkbeiner in Toledo some competition. Both buffoons with a ego to match.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:52 pm

kager wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:38 am
Looks like Cosmo Kramer @ 95 after a couple hits of...
My thought is that he looks like a character from some late 1990's/early 2000s teen shock movie, where he is a senile grandpa who thought he was putting on a toupee, but accidently glued pubes to himself that were left in a pile next to the toupee by his grandson who shaved them after getting advice on how to impress girls by his wacky sex obsessed buddy named Pecker.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic