Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fighting Racism and Sexism

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Graham Wellington

Fighting Racism and Sexism

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Major props to Sen. Hillary Scholten. She is fighting to make sure she has a diverse staff by excluding white males from consideration for an open job she has. By excluding people from consideration based off their sex or race, she is ensuring that sexism and racism have no place in the hiring process.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... -men-apply

audiophile

Re: Fighting Racism and Sexism

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:25 pm

What a dummy she is. Skin color is just pigment.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:25 pm
What a dummy she is. Skin color is just pigment.
You think you'd own all the stuff you own if you were black? Statistically you would be dead or in jail. You simply like to ignore your responsibilities as a Christian, don't you?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:19 am

Does that mean I can sue Hillary Scholten because I'm a white male? I wouldn't be applying for the job since I'm afraid I have to disagree with many political views, to begin with, Hillary is a Congresswoman, not a Senator. If the GOP were smart they wouldn't have voted Peter Meijer out in the primary he would've beaten Hillary in the rematch, in my opinion, John Gibbs wasn't a good candidate if I lived in the area I'd have voted 3RD party, or write-in Meijer.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:22 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:36 pm

You think you'd own all the stuff you own if you were black? Statistically you would be dead or in jail.
A classic liberal flamingly racist statement. And as usual a liberal who has no clue how and why it's raciest.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:27 am

MasterB wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:19 am
Does that mean I can sue Hillary Scholten because I'm a white male? I wouldn't be applying for the job since I'm afraid I have to disagree with many political views, to begin with, Hillary is a Congresswoman, not a Senator. If the GOP were smart they wouldn't have voted Peter Meijer out in the primary he would've beaten Hillary in the rematch, in my opinion, John Gibbs wasn't a good candidate if I lived in the area I'd have voted 3RD party, or write-in Meijer.
The Democrats had something to do with Meijer being voted out. We can't have moderate politicians who are willing to work across the aisle. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/26/us/p ... eijer.html

Also, you are correct. My brain told me "Rep." But my fingers typed "Sen".

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:24 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:22 am
TC Talks wrote:

You think you'd own all the stuff you own if you were black? Statistically you would be dead or in jail.
A classic liberal flamingly racist statement. And as usual a liberal who has no clue how and why it's raciest.
OR

It is statically true, especially in the Detroit area.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:12 am

keto wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:37 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:24 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:22 am
TC Talks wrote:

OR

It is statically true, especially in the Detroit area.
You’re truly blinded by your own ignorance.

Black people aren’t predisposed to be violent or incarcerated no matter how much you believe it.

You’re stereotyping, and it’s wrong.

Do you think all Asians are geniuses and are good at martial arts?

I’d hate to know what you think about other groups.
In my opinion, TCT must be using some really funky mushrooms.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:46 am

TC, I think you mean 'statistically true', not 'statically true'.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic