Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan Republican Party gives up

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MasterB

Re: Michigan Republican Party gives up

Post by MasterB » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:27 pm

When the DeVoss family isn't donating to the state GOP you know you got a problem I think that Devoss will only donate to candidates they like. Karamo isn't a good leader WTF with claiming gun control is worse than the Holocaust you need to apologize Karamo and resign as well.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:33 am

They will recover. The Republicans recovered after Nixon and Bush. The Democrats recovered after Carter and Clinton.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:04 am

keto wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:16 am
MasterB wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:27 pm
When the DeVoss family isn't donating to the state GOP you know you got a problem I think that Devoss will only donate to candidates they like. Karamo isn't a good leader WTF with claiming gun control is worse than the Holocaust you need to apologize Karamo and resign as well.
She’s on another level of crazy.
Did you see her on Off The Record this week? She did a good job of explaining that comment.

Sure, she says some pretty crazy stuff sometimes, but her appearance this week on that show (on all the topics) was pretty good.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic