Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

20 Shot Four Dead

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: 20 Shot Four Dead

Post by TC Talks » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:49 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:27 pm
Good point. Even though we have disagreements; I care about your life and the unborn too.
How about those born and neglected?
Republican's just cut funding to Children's Advocacy Centers in our state. I guess the Jesus pandering politicians are fine with eliminating help for those who are abused or criminally assaulted.

I freely acknowledge calling out racist behavior. Much of it from ignorance some quite deliberate.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:10 pm

That's a straw argument - IE murdering the unborn is somehow worse than POTENTIALLY living in poverty? Of course not, besides the definition of poverty in America often means living better than 99% of the rest of the world.

The is no shortage for spending on children right now.

The state is handing out money like candy, right now. I know firsthand.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:12 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:10 pm
That's a straw argument - IE murdering the unborn is somehow worse than POTENTIALLY living in poverty? Of course not, besides the definition of poverty in America often means living better than 99% of the rest of the world.

They gave you money?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:17 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:12 pm
audiophile wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:10 pm

They gave you money?
Do tell... why are 4 child protective services locations going to close?

Maybe the Catholic church can pick up the slack, they have a great reputation with children.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:50 pm

Detroit police arrest suspect in Sunday morning shootings after 4 shot, 3 killed
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 924791001/

Betcha this mass shooting gets no national attention either....

Race of the shooter, the victims, and type of firearm used are all wrong. Wanna bet the suspect didn't own the gun legally and didn't go through a background check to get it?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:58 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:50 pm
Detroit police arrest suspect in Sunday morning shootings after 4 shot, 3 killed

Race of the shooter, the victims, and type of firearm used are all wrong. Wanna bet the suspect didn't own the gun legally and didn't go through a background check to get it?
It’s kind of tenuous for a mass shooting since each one happened separately.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:10 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:58 am
Bryce wrote:

Four people shot by the same shooter all within blocks of each other counts in my book.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:14 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:10 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:58 am
Bryce wrote:

Four people shot by the same shooter all within blocks of each other counts in my book.
Over what duration of time? Mass shootings usually involve multiple victims in the same or similar places. If he shoots one every 2 hours that’s not a mass shooting unless you want very badly for it to be to prove a point. In this case a period of 4 hours… you’re stretching things.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:22 am

Now that's a stretch RT.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:28 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:14 am
Over what duration of time? Mass shootings usually involve multiple victims in the same or similar places. If he shoots one every 2 hours that’s not a mass shooting unless you want very badly for it to be to prove a point. In this case a period of 4 hours… you’re stretching things.
A stretch really? I'd say it's much less of a stretch than those folks who are pushing the "gunfire is the leading cause of death for kids" when they know full well that a H*** percentage of those "kid" deaths are actually the 14-18 year old gang-bangers themselves.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:38 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:28 am
Rate This wrote:
A stretch really? I'd say it's much less of a stretch than those folks who are pushing the "gunfire is the leading cause of death for kids" when they know full well that a H*** percentage of those "kid" deaths are actually the 14-18 year old gang-bangers themselves.
So absent a gun what would those gang bangers be using?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:32 pm

km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Now it all makes sense why it isn't making a splash. According to WXYZ, an armed bystander intervened in the last incident causing the shooter to flee before he could finish the victim and his dog off. The victim credits his neighbor for saving his life.

That certainly doesn't fit the narrative.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:57 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:32 pm
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Now it all makes sense why it isn't making a splash. According to WXYZ, an armed bystander intervened in the last incident causing the shooter to flee before he could finish the victim and his dog off. The victim credits his neighbor for saving his life.

So the media is reporting something they won’t talk about? Huh?

You tried to change the definition of something to fit your own narrative. These were four separate random shootings over the course of 6 hours. This was not a mass shooting… lots of deaths in a confined or relatively confined area in a matter of minutes…

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:46 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:57 pm
Bryce wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:

You tried to change the definition of something to fit your own narrative. These were four separate random shootings over the course of 6 hours. This was not a mass shooting… lots of deaths in a confined or relatively confined area in a matter of minutes…
Get your facts straight Junior. The shooting took place in about a two hour time span. The first one a little before 5 AM and the last a tad after 7 AM. All in the same general area. I guess in your world, if a school shooter takes two hours to shoot his or her victims, it isn't a mass shooting. Four students were killed in Oxford, three in this incident. It's a mass shooting.

Regarding the press. Local outlets have to cover this. I'm talking about the national outlets. No CNN, no MSLSD, or the other reprobate networks that can't wait to cover a white guy shooting people with a AK/AR, Never in a million years would they report on an armed citizen putting an end to an incident like this. Who knows how many more victims there may have been if the neighbor didn't intervene.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:09 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:46 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:57 pm
Bryce wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Get your facts straight Junior. The shooting took place in about a two hour time span. The first one a little before 5 AM and the last a tad after 7 AM. All in the same general area. I guess in your world, if a school shooter takes two hours to shoot his or her victims, it isn't a mass shooting. Four students were killed in Oxford, three in this incident. It's a mass shooting.

Regarding the press. Local outlets have to cover this. I'm talking about the national outlets. No CNN, no MSLSD, or the other reprobate networks that can't wait to cover a white guy shooting people with a AK/AR, Never in a million years would they report on an armed citizen putting an end to an incident like this. Who knows how many more victims there may have been if the neighbor didn't intervene.
Go ahead and name another mass shooting that took 2 hours to happen involving 4 random victims at separate locations. If you’re so certain name two. I’ll wait.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic