Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Craig James helps Whitmer win re-election

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15783

Re: Craig James helps Whitmer win re-election

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:30 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:39 pm
She'll dodge or give non-answers for tough questions, I suspect.

Would love to see someone ask her about the golden parachute she gave the former Health Department director, or why she won't sign a bill that grants a holiday for all state taxes on gas (despite the state having a $7B projected budget surplus).
I wouldn't doubt this "meet and greet" Freak is going to attend will be nothing more than a handshake and keep moving.
I truly wish Freak could sit down and ask her any questions of his liking.
But I'm thinking he won't get the opportunity to say much of anything to her. Keep the line moving.
I honestly do hope I'm wrong.
Last edited by Deleted User 15783 on Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:58 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:15 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:50 pm
I got an invite to meet Gretchen at a private gathering on Friday. I accepted the offer. I do want to ask her why she backed off on the fight against COVID last year. I will be interested to hear her response.
Why don't you ask her why she killed so many people in nursing homes?
I am not asking her about shit that didn't happen. She had no direct involvement in that. Your borrowing of the stupid GOP tripe is disgusting.

I do agree that she should have signed the bill for the state gas tax holiday. That upset me too, MW.

As far as masks, they DO WORK. And Gretchen should have made them mandatory inside during peak periods of the pandemic. I think the lockdowns were appropriate as they were done in retrospect.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:48 am

Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:58 pm
Matt wrote:
I got an invite to meet Gretchen at a private gathering on Friday. I accepted the offer. I do want to ask her why she backed off on the fight against COVID last year. I will be interested to hear her response.
I am not asking her about shit that didn't happen. She had no direct involvement in that. Your borrowing of the stupid GOP tripe is disgusting.

I do agree that she should have signed the bill for the state gas tax holiday. That upset me too, MW.

As far as masks, they DO WORK. And Gretchen should have made them mandatory inside during peak periods of the pandemic. I think the lockdowns were appropriate as they were done in retrospect.
:lol :lol :lol

People didn't die in nursing homes because of Whitmer policy according to MCRF...

In the meantime, he's throwing the word fascist (a word he doesn't understand) at EVERY Republican while advocating for hard authoritarian covid tactics that did NOT work. Wear as many masks as you like, but they don't do a fuck of a lot.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:48 am
Matt wrote:

People didn't die in nursing homes because of Whitmer policy according to MCRF...

In the meantime, he's throwing the word fascist (a word he doesn't understand) at EVERY Republican while advocating for hard authoritarian covid tactics that did NOT work. Wear as many masks as you like, but they don't do a fuck of a lot.
People died in nursing homes due to management errors and the age of the patients. Next!

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:40 am

Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:

People died in nursing homes due to management errors and the age of the patients. Next!
Wow, just wow...sidestepping the issue with the "Next!" comment. Whitmer mismanagement is legendary, losing in the state supreme court with lockdown EO's and copying Cuomo's deadly nursing home policy.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:16 pm

So Freak. How did this go?
I see you've been posting since Friday. Yet not a peep about your audience with the Governor.
(unless I missed it).

What did you two discuss?
What was her answer to your question about covid?
Thanks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:23 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:16 pm
I see you've been posting since Friday. Yet not a peep about your audience with the Governor.
(unless I missed it).

Thanks.
I couldn’t go because I was sick Friday. Trust me, I wanted to be there.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:02 pm

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:23 pm
In The Bleachers wrote:
(unless I missed it).

Thanks.
Do you really admire incompetence THAT much?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:10 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:02 pm
Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:23 pm
In The Bleachers wrote:
(unless I missed it).

Thanks.
Do you really admire incompetence THAT much?
The fact that Tudor Dixon is the sanest Republican running leaves you no room to talk.

Audacity sucks.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:40 am
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:

Wow, just wow...sidestepping the issue with the "Next!" comment. Whitmer mismanagement is legendary, losing in the state supreme court with lockdown EO's and copying Cuomo's deadly nursing home policy.
On a side note, let's not forget, at one point, Cuomo was going to be the savior of the Lefties. Remember that? :rollin

I will never vote for "Karen" Whitmer. Who needs some churlish dame, who steals ideas from a loser like Cuomo, wagging her fat finger, and lecturing you on every single issue? No thanks.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic