Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI Arrests Ryan Kelley

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: FBI Arrests Ryan Kelley

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:44 pm

Wait, a Republican who DIDN'T cheat already is arrested? Hilarious...
In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:00 pm
No one is defending Kelley on here. The fact that his house was raided and he was publicly arrested for misdemeanor charges is very questionable.
So who's left? Tudor Dixon and Garrett Soldano. Which one would be the best choice to beat Whitmer?
Personally, I think Dixon will beat Soldano in the primary. As of right now anyway.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:42 pm

I wasn't going to vote for Ryan Kelley he would just rehash the 2020 election and I'm about the now and future, not the past.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:26 am

MasterB wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:42 pm
I wasn't going to vote for Ryan Kelley he would just rehash the 2020 election and I'm about the now and future, not the past.
Don't vote for Soldano or Rinks either as both will do the same.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:37 am

So who's left? Tudor Dixon and Garrett Soldano. Which one would be the best choice to beat Whitmer?
Personally, I think Dixon will beat Soldano in the primary. As of right now anyway.
Whitmer will likely win by at least five points in the general election, but of the remaining GOP candidates, Dixon would likely perform best in a head-to-head race.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:54 am

The FBI apparently thinks apprehending a suspect on a misdemeanor (who hasn't even missed a court date, to the best of my knowledge) is much more important than investigating claims of dozens of underaged gymnasts being molested by one man.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:39 am

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic