Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is this cheating?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Graham Wellington

Is this cheating?

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue May 10, 2022 6:30 pm

https://www.emilystivers.com/meet-emily

I get that to gain an edge in the Democratic primary field, it helps to be as diverse as you can. Being a part of any type of marginalized group gains you street cred. But the candidate above seems to have found a nice little loophole to make up for her lack of marginalization. She is a cisgendered white female who has been in a heterosexual marriage for 9 years. Not very good credentials if you expect to get anywhere in the Democratic party, or get money for that matter. So, she says that she is bisexual. Genius! Now she gets included on the lists of LGBTQ candidates to support, gets campaign money for being a member of the LGBTQ family, and instantly gets a leg up on the plain ol' straight heterosexuals she is running against. I'm duly impressed!

Matt

Re: Is this cheating?

Post by Matt » Tue May 10, 2022 7:06 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:30 pm

I get that to gain an edge in the Democratic primary field, it helps to be as diverse as you can. Being a part of any type of marginalized group gains you street cred. But the candidate above seems to have found a nice little loophole to make up for her lack of marginalization. She is a cisgendered white female who has been in a heterosexual marriage for 9 years. Not very good credentials if you expect to get anywhere in the Democratic party, or get money for that matter. So, she says that she is bisexual. Genius! Now she gets included on the lists of LGBTQ candidates to support, gets campaign money for being a member of the LGBTQ family, and instantly gets a leg up on the plain ol' straight heterosexuals she is running against. I'm duly impressed!
Is she in a throuple with her husband and Elissa Slotkin?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed May 11, 2022 10:31 am

Matt wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:06 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:

Is she in a throuple with her husband and Elissa Slotkin?
A throuple would only benefit them in their races!

I understand that Democrats aren't big on vetting people. Whether it's a voter's registration status, people crossing the borders illegally, people claiming to be a certain sex, or a presidential candidate's cognitive state - the party doesn't like to pry insignificant things like that. But this seems like a case of stolen valor.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed May 11, 2022 6:57 pm

You mean politicians lie and say and do whatever they have to in order to gain support and votes???? This is shocking news.

I can't wait to see your reaction when you find out the sun rises in the East EVERY MORNING.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 11, 2022 9:27 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:57 pm

I can't wait to see your reaction when you find out the sun rises in the East EVERY MORNING.
These day's you never know. The East may self identify as the West. If you challenge the assertation that East really is the East and cannot truly be the West, you will be called all sorts of names.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 11, 2022 9:58 pm

Bisexuals don't have to be dating both sexes or having a throuple to legitimize their bisexuality. Absolute ignorance here.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 11, 2022 11:02 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 9:58 pm
Bisexuals don't have to be dating both sexes or having a throuple to legitimize their bisexuality. Absolute ignorance here.
I can say I'm a great hockey player. I can feel like a hockey player. If I don't ever strap em on and get out on the ice, am I really a hockey player?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 12, 2022 2:07 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 11:02 pm
I can say I'm a great hockey player. I can feel like a hockey player. If I don't ever strap em on and get out on the ice, am I really a hockey player?
Were you still hetero when you were a virgin?

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 12, 2022 5:12 am

There's a prominent picture of gumsy, a child, and Slotkin on a website claiming gumsy is bisexual. How would you feel if a Republican candidate proclaimed that he is heterosexual all over his campaign website?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu May 12, 2022 6:20 am

The irony is that LGBT people used to hide the fact that they were LGBT. Now, in the Democrat party, it appears you have to hide that you are in a seemingly committed heterosexual marriage. Gumsy :rollin makes sure to prominently display she is bi. It's listed before "mom", so it must be more important to her than her role as a mother. Whatever her status, her husband must be a major cuck.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu May 12, 2022 7:57 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 11:02 pm
I see what you did there! :rollin

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 12, 2022 9:50 am

Matt wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 5:12 am
There's a prominent picture of gumsy, a child, and Slotkin on a website claiming gumsy is bisexual. How would you feel if a Republican candidate proclaimed that he is heterosexual all over his campaign website?
It wouldn’t bother me.

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 12, 2022 10:47 am

Thu May 12, 2022 2:07 am

I imagine I was. I just didn't feel the need to go around telling everyone, putting the fact on a website and using it as a signature line.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 12, 2022 11:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:47 am
Thu May 12, 2022 2:07 am

I imagine I was. I just didn't feel the need to go around telling everyone, putting the fact on a website and using it as a signature line.
Because you didn’t have to do so. That is the world’s default.

Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu May 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:

Welcome back Lucky, or Leo. Or is it Lucy?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic