Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trumps Vows to Lock Up Nessel

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: Trumps Vows to Lock Up Nessel

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:36 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:58 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:51 am
I should be shocked that republicans have clung so tight to a morbidly obese reality TV star with bad hair.

But I'm not.
I should be shocked that the Democrats nominated and elected a walking corpse, but I'm not.
Right! Who does that?

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:44 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:20 pm
Valid points regarding Nessel, but I think DePerno would be markedly worse in terms of performing the duties of the job, and I think the man is an unhinged demagogue.

Tom Leonard needs to be the GOP nominee.
Is Tom Leonard running for GOP nominee for AG? I'd vote for him again I'd vote third party if DePerno wins GOP nominee for AG. SOS that Trump has his support I don't like them with voter fraud which I'm so over it of 2020 I'd vote Benson again for SOS.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:50 pm

DePerno is a loose cannon at best and complete scumbag at worst:

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-gover ... e-billings

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:40 pm

Trump wants to lock up Nessel, but I think that Nessel wants to lock up Trump. Whoever locks up the other one first is the winner.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:58 pm

Hopefully this can be undone in August.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:19 am

I wish that AG you could vote in the primary I'd vote Tom just shameful that Matt DePerno supporters used that Tom lost in 2018 to Dana which he didn't lose by a lot was the only one that was close on the ticket in 2018. I'll keep saying that Tom has the best shot of beating Dana in Nov. Matt DePerno has no chance of beating Dana those in the middle aren't going to vote for him I know I'm not in Nov I'm voting 3RD party for AG if Tom doesn't get it in Aug. I'm not voting GOP SOS nom either I'll vote Benson or 3RD party.

I can't stand the term RINO that DePerno and his supporters call Tom either.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:43 am

Good points. Leonard's margin of defeat was significantly smaller than that of the man who sat at the top of the ticket (Bill Schuette).

I may very well wind up in the same boat as you in terms of my vote for AG in the general election.

I need to learn more about Kristina Karamo. I do question how a community college professor possesses the qualifications to successfully run a massive department within the state government. LaFave would've been my choice.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:07 am

My personal opinion:
An old white man will never beat Nessel.
Ad old white man will never beat Whitmer.
Not going to happen, no matter what they do, no matter how they stand, no matter what they say.
It is what it is.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:58 pm
There is no primary for AG. It is picked by the party.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:10 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:57 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:58 pm
There is no primary for AG. It is picked by the party.
Correct. That typically happens in August after the primary. There was no advantage to deciding it this early.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:27 am

Mr. Finley is very unhappy with the state of affairs of the Michigan GOP, and I am in absolute agreement with him.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opini ... ?gnt-cfr=1

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:49 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:27 am
Mr. Finley is very unhappy with the state of affairs of the Michigan GOP, and I am in absolute agreement with him.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opini ... ?gnt-cfr=1
Saw that too. He's suggesting Maddock rigged the selection of Dangerous Dana's dream opponent.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:32 pm

Too many morons serve as delegates; that is the central issue.

I agree with Nolan that a clean sweep of the top statewide offices (Governor, AG, Secretary of State) by the Dems is appearing quite likely.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:18 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:32 pm
Too many morons serve as delegates; that is the central issue.

I agree with Nolan that a clean sweep of the top statewide offices (Governor, AG, Secretary of State) by the Dems is appearing quite likely.
I think if James Craig is the gubernatorial nominee, there is a chance to win at the top. Two-door Dicks-in is clearly worried about Craig: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 543084002/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic