Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another Republican wants to mess with rape victims

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Another Republican wants to mess with rape victims

Post by TC Talks » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:18 pm

Whoever this loser is, this will piss off every non-brainwashed woman in the state. Why are we more resembling Florida every day?
When Garrett Soldano was asked on a right-wing podcast how he would “ensure the sanctity of life” in Michigan, the Republican candidate for governor said he would stop at nothing to protect a fetus.

Even in cases where victims of rape become pregnant, Soldano said, “we’re always going to fight for life.”

“They don’t know that little baby inside them may be the next president, may be the next person who changes humanity,” Soldano said on the “Face the Facts” podcast.
We really have some warped Kkkristian fools in this state.
Soldano, a chiropractor from southwest Michigan, has never run for political office and is considered an underdog in the Republican primary race, according to the Detroit News. But the paper reported in November that Soldano had the second-highest fundraising numbers of the 11 candidates.

The gubernatorial hopeful has been known for his controversial stances. In September, he was permanently banned from YouTube for “severe or repeated violations” of the site’s guidelines. Some of his videos included false information about masks and the coronavirus vaccine, the Detroit News reported. Soldano also opposed Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home orders during the pandemic and led an effort to strip her of her emergency powers to enforce covid safety restrictions.

Soldano’s podcast interview was with April Moss, a former weather reporter at a CBS affiliate station in Detroit who resigned on air. Moss said she was exposing the network’s “discrimination” in an interview with Project Veritas, an organization known for using undercover tactics to expose what it says is liberal bias in the mainstream news media.
Washington Post

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: Another Republican wants to mess with rape victims

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:12 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:18 pm
Whoever this loser is, this will piss off every non-brainwashed woman in the state. Why are we more resembling Florida every day?
When Garrett Soldano was asked on a right-wing podcast how he would “ensure the sanctity of life” in Michigan, the Republican candidate for governor said he would stop at nothing to protect a fetus.

Even in cases where victims of rape become pregnant, Soldano said, “we’re always going to fight for life.”

“They don’t know that little baby inside them may be the next president, may be the next person who changes humanity,” Soldano said on the “Face the Facts” podcast.
Soldano, a chiropractor from southwest Michigan, has never run for political office and is considered an underdog in the Republican primary race, according to the Detroit News. But the paper reported in November that Soldano had the second-highest fundraising numbers of the 11 candidates.

The gubernatorial hopeful has been known for his controversial stances. In September, he was permanently banned from YouTube for “severe or repeated violations” of the site’s guidelines. Some of his videos included false information about masks and the coronavirus vaccine, the Detroit News reported. Soldano also opposed Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home orders during the pandemic and led an effort to strip her of her emergency powers to enforce covid safety restrictions.

Soldano’s podcast interview was with April Moss, a former weather reporter at a CBS affiliate station in Detroit who resigned on air. Moss said she was exposing the network’s “discrimination” in an interview with Project Veritas, an organization known for using undercover tactics to expose what it says is liberal bias in the mainstream news media.
Washington Post
Audiophile obtained and put a Soldano sign in his yard after reading this.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:12 am
TC Talks wrote:

Washington Post
Does it say “Leagalize Rape. Protect The Unborn?”

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:54 am

Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Washington Post
A bigger question is why haven't you, Matt?

I have been supporting Garrett Soldano since the Unlock Michigan days. He is the only one that truly fought for freedom during Whitmer's power trips.

Oh, and Deacon TCT, maybe you missed this: Psalm 139:13-16
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. https://www.openbible.info/topics/abortion

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:45 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:54 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Washington Post

I have been supporting Garrett Soldano since the Unlock Michigan days. He is the only one that truly fought for freedom during Whitmer's power trips.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. https://www.openbible.info/topics/abortion
Soldano is a religious moron. I have no use for him.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:45 am
audiophile wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:54 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Washington Post

Soldano is a religious moron. I have no use for him.
He doesn’t sound like someone who needs any levers of power in his hand.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:15 pm

From the guy who had Biden sign, LOL. Usted no es un experto.

I have never heard anything about Garrett's religious beliefs at all. He won several court battles against our very evil governor and led a successful petition drive.

Matt what exactly is his religious beliefs?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:59 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:15 pm
From the guy who had Biden sign, LOL. Usted no es un experto.

I have never heard anything about Garrett's religious beliefs at all. He won several court battles against our very evil governor and led a successful petition drive.

Matt what exactly is his religious beliefs?
I've seen a billboard where the first bullet point is "Pro-God".

Whitmer is incompetent, not evil.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:59 pm
... Whitmer is incompetent, not evil.
That's not an either-or. She can be a bit of both.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:59 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:30 pm
Matt wrote:
But she is incompetent… she isn’t motivated by some overarching long term plan. Some of these religious right wingers want to see a theocracy sooner or later. That IS a long term plan.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:39 am

km1125 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Putting Covid positive people in nursing homes was evil.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:53 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:39 am
km1125 wrote:
Matt wrote:
No, it was incompetence.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:27 am

audiophile wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Evil implies an intent to kill people. That’s not the case.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:17 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:27 am
audiophile wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Matt wrote:
How could you not know that would kill people? The most vulnerable people on the planet and you mix them with Covid positives? Even if we make the assumption, it was incompetence, she vetoed the bill to undo the executive order. I'm sorry I don't buy it.

Do you believe that King David didn't kill Uriah by sending him to the front lines while the King was sleeping with Bathsheba?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:44 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:17 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:27 am
audiophile wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Matt wrote:
How could you not know that would kill people? The most vulnerable people on the planet and you mix them with Covid positives? Even if we make the assumption, it was incompetence, she vetoed the bill to undo the executive order. I'm sorry I don't buy it.

Do you believe that King David didn't kill Uriah by sending him to the front lines while the King was sleeping with Bathsheba?
That was then this is now. Most of that is either embellished or changed over repeated rewritings. The bible isn’t a newspaper. As for the other thing… it’s incompetence… this isn’t a Hollywood blockbuster with a mad villain at the helm.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic