Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another Republican wants to mess with rape victims

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Another Republican wants to mess with rape victims

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:42 am

A chiropractor (try not to laugh - largely a scam "health" field if there's ever been one) is unqualified to manage a state budget that runs in the tens of billions of dollars.

I agree with Matt. Whitmer is not a bad person, she is merely incompetent. And like many politicians, she's full of hot air.

I don't think I'd vote for a chiropractor for city council let alone governor.

Chief Craig is 100% my candidate until he says or does something to unearn my trust. Hopefully, that day never comes.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:53 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:54 am

Oh, and Deacon TCT, maybe you missed this: Psalm 139:13-16
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. https://www.openbible.info/topics/abortion
I think you should follow the teachings of the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Christ has no place in Government.

At no point do the teachings in the New Testament Bible (the portion of the Bible that Christians spend most of their time with) suggest you should be making me adhere to your warped interpretation of faith.

You condone hate and I believe that you are wrapped up in a religion of false prophets. I'm sorry you're going to probably burn in hell but your beliefs have no place in the rules of our country.

Those who seek abortion? That's between God and them and you have no place in that discussion.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:15 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:42 am
A chiropractor (try not to laugh - largely a scam "health" field if there's ever been one) is unqualified to manage a state budget that runs in the tens of billions of dollars.

I agree with Matt. Whitmer is not a bad person, she is merely incompetent. And like many politicians, she's full of hot air.

I don't think I'd vote for a chiropractor for city council let alone governor.

Chief Craig is 100% my candidate until he says or does something to unearn my trust. Hopefully, that day never comes.
The question in my mind is if the GOP voters will embrace Craig in the primaries. I don’t know that outstate Republicans will.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic