Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

John James to run in the 10th district for U.S. House

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: John James to run in the 10th district for U.S. House

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:49 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:00 am
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:16 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:21 pm
My prediction is that James will be happy enough to settle into his Congressional seat. Sadly, he will be my representative. Going to nickname him Token.
What a completely racist and insensitive comment. It's apparently alright to make racist comments towards African -Americans as long as their ideology are different than your own.
It seems since MCRF announced he would be leaving the board, and then recanted, many of his post are no different than what has been used as a reason to send other users to the repository.
I just admitted that I was wrong in that how it could be interpreted as racist but nothing about it was said with any malice. I do not troll any people on this board nor do I have multiple user names.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:53 pm

BTW, I didn’t want to leave the board due to any of my sins, but the overall tenor of this board had gotten soured. The bigotry here is a problem.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:15 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:10 am
You're off base. MCRF is wrong a lot, but he's not DBR material, not even fucking close
Perhaps you are correct.
Can you grudgingly agree that as long as there continues to be the type of tripe that most of the half dozen regular post (such as F-bombs), this board will remain a half dozen regulars?

Do new users that could contribute without flaming see what the Faithful Six post, and say Happy Trails?

You really all need to pull your meet and greet together. Maybe putting some faces to who you chat with here would alleviate the animosity.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:04 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:15 am
Matt wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:10 am
You're off base. MCRF is wrong a lot, but he's not DBR material, not even fucking close
Perhaps you are correct.
Can you grudgingly agree that as long as there continues to be the type of tripe that most of the half dozen regular post (such as F-bombs), this board will remain a half dozen regulars?

Do new users that could contribute without flaming see what the Faithful Six post, and say Happy Trails?

You really all need to pull your meet and greet together. Maybe putting some faces to who you chat with here would alleviate the animosity.
There are several regulars on this board that I don't care to meet. Even though it's obvious that MW runs this board with basic rules, he has made it clear that this area is open to discourse and to not come whining to him. When I am met with bigotry and far right fascism, I don't and won't put up with that shit. I make no apologies for it.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic