Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MI Dems alienate public school parents

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Chrocket87

Re: MI Dems alienate public school parents

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:28 pm

Keep up the elitist attitudes regarding education, libs. We saw how well that worked in Virginia’s governor race.

That said, why anyone would send their children to a public school is beyond me.

MasterB

Re: MI Dems alienate public school parents

Post by MasterB » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:49 am

Parents should have a say in what they learn in the classroom trying to put the paste back into the tube which doesn't work. Unions have way too much power which there should be school choice. I went to both private & public from Pre to 8TH Grade private school high school went to public school which I was in special ED when in high school. Which public school does get special ED right I don't think that private schools offer special ED I know the private school I went to didn't have special ED and I had a lot of study halls in private school, because the classes were too hard for me it was killing time and running the clock out truth be told I was getting A's & B's with credit I was checked out, to begin with, and not caring I wasn't giving it my all either.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic