Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

We were told the vaccine would improve things. They lied.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: We were told the vaccine would improve things. They lied.

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:37 pm

You are part of a group where only 56% have chosen vaccination. I look at New York where 90% of the residents of Manhattan have been vaccinated and it proves vaccination works.
Of Americans surveyed from Sept. 13-22, 72% of adults 18 and older had been vaccinated, including 71% of white Americans, 70% of Black Americans, and 73% of Hispanics. Contrast these converging figures with disparities based on politics: 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans.

A Gallup survey released on Sept. 29 confirmed the KFF findings. As of mid-September, 75% of adult Americans have been vaccinated, including 73% of non-Hispanic white adults and 78% of non-whites. Along party lines, however, the breakdown was 92% of Democrats, 68% of Independents, and 56% of Republicans.

There is no reason to believe that these gaps in vaccination rates will disappear anytime soon. According to Gallup, 40% of Republicans “don’t plan” to get vaccinated, versus 26% of Independents and just 3% of Democrats. In response to a more sharply worded KFF question, 23% of Republicans report that they will “definitely not” get vaccinated, compared to 11% of Independents and just 4% of Democrats.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:41 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:08 pm
Even with a vaccine, more people died from COVID this year than last.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/24/worl ... covid.html
We were told if EVERYONE got the vaccine, things would improve. There are plenty of trumptards out there with their heads up their asses that make a major improvement impossible for the entire country. LL, you still cannot prove a point

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:11 am

Interesting....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... covid-jab/

Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:14 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:11 am
Interesting....

Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab
Heart attacks never happened before the vaccine right? Get out of here with your third grade Alex Jones logical fallacy.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:25 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:14 am
km1125 wrote:
Interesting....

Heart attacks never happened before the vaccine right? Get out of here with your third grade Alex Jones logical fallacy.
"I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!"

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Here's another one for you:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/governmen ... 021-11-18/

Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

Really?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:34 pm

Matt wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Interesting....

An ace heart doctor dies at 52 from unknown cause shortly after vaccine intake, I think it fall far short of Alex Jones conspiracy...

My cousins know quite a few that have died from the vaccine. I can not independently verify their information, but they have never been known to be dishonest.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:09 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:34 pm
Matt wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Interesting....

An ace heart doctor dies at 52 from unknown cause shortly after vaccine intake, I think it fall far short of Alex Jones conspiracy...

My cousins know quite a few that have died from the vaccine. I can not independently verify their information, but they have never been known to be dishonest.
I'm calling BS on "quite a few". I also don't know that being a cardiologist protects you from having heart issues...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 pm

It was just reported two cases in adjacent rooms in a quarantine hotel. No contact between the persons as they were locked down in rooms.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 pm
It was just reported two cases in adjacent rooms in a quarantine hotel. No contact between the persons as they were locked down in rooms.
If COVID is airborne and you share the same duct systems for two different rooms.....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:37 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:37 pm
You are part of a group where only 56% have chosen vaccination. I look at New York where 90% of the residents of Manhattan have been vaccinated and it proves vaccination works.
Of Americans surveyed from Sept. 13-22, 72% of adults 18 and older had been vaccinated, including 71% of white Americans, 70% of Black Americans, and 73% of Hispanics. Contrast these converging figures with disparities based on politics: 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans.

A Gallup survey released on Sept. 29 confirmed the KFF findings. As of mid-September, 75% of adult Americans have been vaccinated, including 73% of non-Hispanic white adults and 78% of non-whites. Along party lines, however, the breakdown was 92% of Democrats, 68% of Independents, and 56% of Republicans.

There is no reason to believe that these gaps in vaccination rates will disappear anytime soon. According to Gallup, 40% of Republicans “don’t plan” to get vaccinated, versus 26% of Independents and just 3% of Democrats. In response to a more sharply worded KFF question, 23% of Republicans report that they will “definitely not” get vaccinated, compared to 11% of Independents and just 4% of Democrats.
I agree. Too many Michiganders chose not to participate in the vaccination so we get to continue to spread the Covid around. I know people that have the thinking that you can't tell me what to do, it's a conspiracy, believe the 2020 election was stolen, and all that BS. Low and behold most of these same people got Covid.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:08 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:36 pm
audiophile wrote:
If COVID is airborne and you share the same duct systems for two different rooms.....
This means your cheap mask will also fail. They were actually across the hall from one another.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:08 pm
audiophile wrote:
This means your cheap mask will also fail. They were actually across the hall from one another.
Hundreds of thousands of Evangelicals have contracted COVID from other Evangelicals. God is telling us evangelical are evil.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:41 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:38 pm
audiophile wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:08 pm
audiophile wrote:
Hundreds of thousands of Evangelicals have contracted COVID from other Evangelicals. God is telling us evangelical are evil.
Or stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:43 pm

I read all the unsubstantiated bullshit in this thread and figured I might as well contribute...

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic