Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A case for masks: Macomb County Leads State in COVID cases

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

A case for masks: Macomb County Leads State in COVID cases

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:02 pm

While most of Wayne and Oakland counties have few COVID cases, outbreaks have been rampant in Utica and Romeo Schools. Wayne and Oakland both have mask mandates for almost all of their schools. In sharp contrast, Utica and Romeo schools do NOT have mask mandates and are some of the reddest areas in metro Detroit. Unfortunately, they are paying the price.

https://youtu.be/57EtImH-rVM

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Re: A case for masks: Macomb County Leads State in COVID cases

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:04 am

Masks have very little to do with preventing spread - people need to get vaccinated, including 5 and up.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:00 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:02 pm
While most of Wayne and Oakland counties have few COVID cases, outbreaks have been rampant in Utica and Romeo Schools. Wayne and Oakland both have mask mandates for almost all of their schools. In sharp contrast, Utica and Romeo schools do NOT have mask mandates and are some of the reddest areas in metro Detroit. Unfortunately, they are paying the price.

I'm vaxxed and boosted, seriously I wish my anti-vax "friends" would stop thinking the Vaxx are the gov't trying to control them, or "I ain't puttin that poison in my body" while they light up a cigarette, but I am also against mandates, I believe the vaxx are safe and effective, it's the anti-vaxx folk who are keeping this fucking virus an issue still to this day...then again I will not tell anyone what to do, just my thoughts and opinions...carry on....

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:14 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:04 am
Masks have very little to do with preventing spread - people need to get vaccinated, including 5 and up.
Being most young children under 12 have not been vaccinated yet, I think this is a strong indictment against that theory. Masks do work.
lidoshuffle wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:00 am

I'm vaxxed and boosted, seriously I wish my anti-vax "friends" would stop thinking the Vaxx are the gov't trying to control them, or "I ain't puttin that poison in my body" while they light up a cigarette, but I am also against mandates, I believe the vaxx are safe and effective, it's the anti-vaxx folk who are keeping this fucking virus an issue still to this day...then again I will not tell anyone what to do, just my thoughts and opinions...carry on....
I don't agree with vaccine mandates for essential services due to the fact that minimum staffing levels must be maintained. It is more utilitarian in nature. I feel that a pandemic changes the game and that there should be mandates in theory, but we don't live in a vacuum.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:43 am

lidoshuffle wrote:

You are being selfish on wishing someone to choose between keeping there body safe or harming it.

If you are Vaccinated, you are keeping this “fucking virus”an issue still to this day as you contract and spread the virus.

Everyone I know who has had covid this year is vaccinated.

By pushing the vaccinated campaign, you are the one that’s keeping this virus around still to this day.

Drop the vaccine topic and move on.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:31 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:43 am
lidoshuffle wrote:

You are being selfish on wishing someone to choose between keeping there body safe or harming it.

If you are Vaccinated, you are keeping this “fucking virus”an issue still to this day as you contract and spread the virus.

By pushing the vaccinated campaign, you are the one that’s keeping this virus around still to this day.

Let me guess, the "Internet" is telling you that only the vaccinated people are spreading any virus, right? "I had covid back in March, was kinda sick for a day, was back at work within a week. The vaxx does not prevent the virus, it lessens the effects and symptoms, yea I could get it again , but I don't hide, or tell anyone else to get vaxxed, but stop believing what you read on the internet. You know why I am vaxxed and boosted, my doctor of 14 years told me it's a good idea (I'm 59) and I respect his opinion, I invite you to debate with him anytime. Majority of covid patients in area hospitals are unvaxxed, I assume you are not vaxxed? Let me guess, you're afraid the gov't is out to control you through the vaxx, little nanno probes that control your mind, right? Are you one of those who read on the internet.."More people who have been vaxxed are dying from the side effects than people who have covid"...right? I never had any side effects from the vaxx or the booster (J&J and Moderna). You're not vaxxed, great, I respect your decision, don't tell me that because I choose to get vaxxed, I'm spreading covid, again fuck you for saying that, and go back to reading the internet, I'll take my covid advice from my doctor...

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:52 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:31 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

Their*, now that's out of the way, let me guess, the "Internet" is telling you that only the vaxx are spreading any virus, right? "I had covid back in March, was kinda sick for a day, was back at work within a week. The vaxx does not prevent the virus, it lessens the effects and symptoms, yea I could get it again , but I don't hide, or tell anyone else to get vaxxed, but stop believing what you read on the internet. You know why I am vaxxed and boosted, my doctor of 14 years told me it's a good idea, and I respect his opinion, I invite you to debate with him anytime. Majority of covid patients in area hospitals are unvaxxed, I assume you are not vaxxed? Let me guess, you're afraid the gov't is out to control you through the vaxx, little nanno probes that control your mind, right? Are you one of those who read on the internet.."More people who have been vaxed are dying from the side effects than people who have covid"...right? You're not vaxxed, great, I respect your decision, don't tell me that because I choose to get vaxxed, I'm spreading covid, again fuck you for saying that, and go back to reading the internet, I'll take my covid advice from my doctor...
Vaccinated* now that is out of the way, one can say the same about you listening to the “Internet” that only the unvaccinated are spreading virus and that unvaccinated folks are satan and that you must be vaccinated to get into heaven or because to you folks are better than others by being vaccinated.

Heres a true applaud 🖕🏻🖕🏻 for that to you.

I take my own advice from my doctor as well and not the internet as Plenty of doctors and nurses agree that vaccinations are not the best.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:56 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:52 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

Their*, now that's out of the way, let me guess, the "Internet" is telling you that only the vaxx are spreading any virus, right? "I had covid back in March, was kinda sick for a day, was back at work within a week. The vaxx does not prevent the virus, it lessens the effects and symptoms, yea I could get it again , but I don't hide, or tell anyone else to get vaxxed, but stop believing what you read on the internet. You know why I am vaxxed and boosted, my doctor of 14 years told me it's a good idea, and I respect his opinion, I invite you to debate with him anytime. Majority of covid patients in area hospitals are unvaxxed, I assume you are not vaxxed? Let me guess, you're afraid the gov't is out to control you through the vaxx, little nanno probes that control your mind, right? Are you one of those who read on the internet.."More people who have been vaxed are dying from the side effects than people who have covid"...right? You're not vaxxed, great, I respect your decision, don't tell me that because I choose to get vaxxed, I'm spreading covid, again fuck you for saying that, and go back to reading the internet, I'll take my covid advice from my doctor...
Vaccinated* now that is out of the way, one can say the same about you listening to the “Internet” that only the unvaccinated are spreading virus and that unvaccinated folks are satan and that you must be vaccinated to get into heaven or because to you folks are better than others by being vaccinated.

I take my own advice from my doctor as well and not the internet as Plenty of doctors and nurses agree that vaccinations are not the best.
Whatever junior, you do what you think is best, but stay home stay scared, ok? We all know you're the smartest guy in the room, I'll do what I think is best for me, you do you...

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:04 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:56 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

Whatever junior, you do what you think is best, but stay home stay scared, ok? We all know you're the smartest guy in the room, I'll do what I think is best for me, you do you...
You should take your own advice and stay home in grandmas basement if scared as we all know you’re 40 year old virgin guy in the room.

Been living normal all last year and this year while being unvaccinated, so Yes I doing me.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:19 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:04 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

You should take your own advice and stay home in grandmas basement if scared as we all know you’re 40 year old virgin guy in the room.

Been living normal all last year and this year while being unvaccinated, so Yes I doing me.
Actually have a two bedroom small house here in Harrison Twp, I look forward to your next name calling reply, and don't forget, the gov't is watching you thru your comp camera right now, oh and they're trying to take away your guns too...

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:51 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:19 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

Actually have a two bedroom small house here in Harrison Twp, I look forward to your next name calling reply, and don't forget, the gov't is watching you thru your comp camera right now, oh and they're trying to take away your guns too...
I see you already replied with your next name calling. Remember you can get covid thru your computer and tv screen as thats what the media and science says. The covid is trying to kill you too.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 pm
Matt wrote:
Regardless of vaccination status, you can get Covid, you can spread Covid, and you can die from Covid. The added bonus with the shot is that you can die from blood clots.
Unvaccinated people are getting blood clots from covid. You don't give up, do you?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 pm
Matt wrote:
Regardless of vaccination status, you can get Covid, you can spread Covid, and you can die from Covid. The added bonus with the shot is that you can die from blood clots.
And I can die from someone smashing into my car as I drive to work every morning, so I suppose I should stop that, right?

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:48 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:51 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

I see you already replied with your next name calling. Remember you can get covid thru your computer and tv screen as thats what the media and science says. The covid is trying to kill you too.
A lot of things are trying to kill me, Covid doesn't scare me like it does you, now get back to your internet doctors and conspiracy theory websites...

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:16 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:48 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:51 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

A lot of things are trying to kill me, Covid doesn't scare me like it does you, now get back to your internet doctors and conspiracy theory websites...
Covid never scared me which is why I never stopped traveling and eating in restaurants all in 2020. Now go back to watching CNN and NBC on the disinformation given about covid and Unvaccinated they provide you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic