Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SOS Jocelyn Benson Approves New Gender Markings on Licenses

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: SOS Jocelyn Benson Approves New Gender Markings on Licenses

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:09 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:38 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:07 pm
km1125 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:30 pm
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:33 pm
km1125 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:40 pm
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:53 pm
km1125 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:50 pm
If you can just change it to "X", then it obviously doesn't matter anymore. I say remove the field.
It matters for police description over their radios I suppose.

The registration fees did go up under her watch, but it is funding the roads so I don’t have a problem with it.
How do they describe an "X"?
Gender queer/non-binary
I thought "queer" was derogatory!

I'm beginning to think the whole gender thing is like Schrödinger's Cat, or something like Quantum Superposition. It can be anywhere or anything at any time and if you try to measure it, it could change when under observation.
Gender is a spectrum just like sexuality is. If you know, you know.
That's not what SCIENCE says, but who goes by SCIENCE these days!

Is "queer" derogatory or not these days?
It’s been reclaimed by the community, but no, you cannot say it. By the way, it’s been fully accepted by mental health experts.

Last I heard, you still don’t support the COVID vaccine, so your OPINION about science means nothing.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic