Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 6 at 7:45p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer staffer on spring break!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Whitmer staffer on spring break!

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:03 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 164406002/

Poor judgment from a political standpoint, but not from a health standpoint.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Whitmer staffer on spring break!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:05 pm

Piss poor judgment.

My mom taught me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's too bad Repubes don't believe in prevention for COVID, but they can deny someone water waiting in a line to vote.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 am

Bobby Leddy, Whitmer's press secretary, said the Breitbart article is "a partisan attack from a garbage white nationalist website."
Saul's Rule Number 5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating.

Notice Leddy didn't refute or deny the validity of the information contained in the Breitbart article, but instead attacked the messenger.
Asked whether Foster's daughter and daughter's friends were also fully vaccinated, and whether he was saying Whitmer approved of Foster's Florida trip, Leddy said: "I don't have anything additional to add."
Now that right there is more of Whitmer's famous "transparency."

~ Joe Biden - Destroying America One Pen Stroke At A Time ~

Mike Oxlong

Post by Mike Oxlong » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:48 am

I ponder why the Freep is just calling her a staffer. She is Michigan's Chief Operating Officer:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wwmt.com/a ... eral-match

I got thrown out of sexual awareness training.
I raised my hand and asked "Harass. One word or two?"

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:00 pm

So Did I hear correctly that Whitmers office commented this was nothing more than a “partisan attack”?

If that is true, then attacking restaurants and school sports is nothing more than a partisan attack by Whitmer.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:45 am

Politicians do whatever they want.

Those who follow their rules are foolish and are simply being played.

Politicians don't follow their own arbitrary rules, so why should you?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic