Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marijuana Isn't So Harmless After All

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Marijuana Isn't So Harmless After All

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Men accused of murdering Egypt Covington to stand trial

34th District Tina Brooks Green ruled Thursday there was enough evidence for two men from Toledo and a man from Sumpter Township to face first-degree murder charges at trial.

Covington was found in her Van Buren Township home in June 2017.

Prosecutors played a police interview with Evans, who said he led the other two to Covington’s duplex and told them the neighbor had marijuana that would be easy to steal

Someone wanting Marijuana so bad that they are willing to kill someone, the wrong someone, over it makes it dangerous in my book.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/def ... dge-rules/

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Re: Marijuana Isn't So Harmless After All

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 pm

That's why things are so great here in the United States. I can grow it in my backyard no need to kill anyone.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:52 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 pm
That's why things are so great here in the United States. I can grow it in my backyard no need to kill anyone.
Evidently those three pieces of smegma marijuana users were stoned and slept through their horticulture class and decided to try to score some by robbing it. A beautiful innocent girl is dead because of it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:50 pm

They weren't a dispensary. What we have here is an illegal act and a red herring. This would have happened with or without the marijuana law.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:52 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 pm
Evidently those three pieces of smegma marijuana users were stoned and slept through their horticulture class and decided to try to score some by robbing it. A beautiful innocent girl is dead because of it.
Did they use a gun?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:15 pm

This is so sad and feel horrible for the family knowing these details. They will never be able to find closure.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:28 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:50 pm
They weren't a dispensary. What we have here is an illegal act and a red herring. This would have happened with or without the marijuana law.
I didn't mention anything about the marijuana law. In fact, I believe this took place prior to that law being enacted.

Proponents always tell me how mellow and laid back marijuana users are. These scum users committed murder.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:30 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:07 pm
Did they use a gun?
[/quote]
No. But I sure wish Ms. Covington would of had one and known how to use it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:28 pm
I didn't mention anything about the marijuana law. In fact, I believe this took place prior to that law being enacted.

Proponents always tell me how mellow and laid back marijuana users are. These scum users committed murder.
Users or dealers? The only thing my friend wants to murder when he smokes are chips and donuts.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:06 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:28 pm

They did so while it was illegal you’re saying? If so then they join such fine company as Al Capone in the scum murdering because of an illegal substance club. The government making drugs illegal simply doesn’t work. It creates crime, ruins lives and makes people unsafe.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:33 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:06 am
The government making drugs illegal simply doesn’t work. It creates crime, ruins lives and makes people unsafe.
Why is it that many of the folks that believe this to be true strongly support making guns illegal?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:33 am
Rate This wrote:
The government making drugs illegal simply doesn’t work. It creates crime, ruins lives and makes people unsafe.
Why is it that many of the folks that believe this to be true strongly support making guns illegal?
Because letting everyone have a gun to do with as they please produces the same result.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:50 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 am
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Because letting everyone have a gun to do with as they please produces the same result.
I did not mean to imply EVERYONE. There are a multitude of regulations currently in place regarding firearm ownership. I believe there are also regulations in place for legal marijuana. On a federal level, marijuana is still illegal.

How about we out more effort into enforcing both?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:52 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:50 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 am
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I did not mean to imply EVERYONE. There are a multitude of regulations currently in place regarding firearm ownership. I believe there are also regulations in place for legal marijuana. On a federal level, marijuana is still illegal.

How about we out more effort into enforcing both?
At some point relatively soon marijuana will be legal federally.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:09 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:52 am

At some point relatively soon marijuana will be legal federally.
Wonder if users, besides the Vice President, will be allowed to work in the Biden Administration then?

We can call it "The Chill Administration."
'

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic