Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer travels out of state but....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Whitmer travels out of state but....

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:52 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:31 pm
What’s the current death total under the Biden regime? When will it be his responsibility?
Give it 3-4 months. His policies have to take effect first. Trump had the misfortune of owning all of the deaths because it started on his watch and he is completely and totally inept with no idea how to run trash 3 feet outside. He would find a way to fuck up the most mundane of tasks. It’s a wonder he could even sign anything without fucking up his signature and needing a new copy and a mulligan.

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:49 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:12 am
Bobbert wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:14 pm
With any luck, we will get some good pictures of her having a good time at the inaugural festivities today. Those photos will make good content for campaign ads against her.
If I'm not mistaken, those are her daughters and probably share the same household. At least they're wearing masks.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:53 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:31 pm
What’s the current death total under the Biden regime? When will it be his responsibility?
It became his responsibility at 12:00 pm yesterday, but the best measure of his response will be how the trajectory of infection and death rates evolve through his mandates and legislative efforts. He's set clear expectations that despite any best efforts, the winter and spring of 2021 will be still challenging and dark months for our country.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:42 am

If the COVID pressers come out from DC I'll not listen to them as I didn't listen to them under Trump as I find most every presser to be pretty boring no matter who is in power just not my thing.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Gretchen Mallory needs to stay at home. Let Biden run the country, and Gretchen try to run the state. After 2 more years, when she screws everything up (like Jennifer Mulhern), some other hack will be elected to fix things.

It took Snyder a while to fix the things that Jenny messed up in the state. Now Biden wants her to mess up the Department of Energy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic