Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Republicans working on candidate to easily defeat Whitmer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Republicans working on candidate to easily defeat Whitmer

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:03 pm

I'd like to see Paul Mitchell run for the job.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:18 pm

Check outside the box! :blink :blink

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:41 pm

I nominate our fellow mod MW for governor.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Wonder if she would be interested in Governor Light? A John James / Candice Miller ticket would be formidable.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 pm

I nominate BMW and Bryce.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 pm

After what happened today, no Republican will get my vote outside of the county level.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:46 pm

After what happened in Minnesota, Oregon, Washington State, Wisconsin you can't vote for any Democrats either.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:56 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 pm
After what happened today, no Republican will get my vote outside of the county level.
Oooh... Big surprise coming from a big liberal.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:56 pm
Not really all that liberal.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:05 pm

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm
km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:56 pm
Not really all that liberal.
I've read enough of your posts, as have others. Isn't one of the first of the 12 step programs admitting your faults?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:36 pm

No, this is time to realize that I have many nuanced beliefs. I don't agree with the curfews during lockdowns. I think that parts of the Green New Deal go too far in the name of energy efficiency. There are several other areas.

However, fascism is a much greater threat to this country as is the Republican Party. The embracing of modern day Nazism is unacceptable which is why I vote Democrat.

In the larger scheme of the world, I am center left. There are no faults here as far as the planks for human rights that I support.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:19 pm

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:36 pm
No, this is time to realize that I have many nuanced beliefs. I don't agree with the curfews during lockdowns. I think that parts of the Green New Deal go too far in the name of energy efficiency. There are several other areas.

However, fascism is a much greater threat to this country as is the Republican Party. The embracing of modern day Nazism is unacceptable which is why I vote Democrat.

In the larger scheme of the world, I am center left. There are no faults here as far as the planks for human rights that I support.
So maybe not a radical leftist or radical liberal, but a liberal nonetheless.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:19 pm

I'm not liberal, big dummy.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 am

Our mentally challenged friend... that’s you 1125... can barely spell nuance let alone understand what nuanced beliefs are. If it’s not laid out in black and white he cannot wrap his mind around it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:37 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 am

Our mentally challenged friend... that’s you 1125... can barely spell nuance let alone understand what nuanced beliefs are. If it’s not laid out in black and white he cannot wrap his mind around it.
I voted for several Republicans at the county level because corruption is corruption. But anyone who supports the lunacy that occurred today won't earn my vote. It's disgusting. This was a coup.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic