Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dana Nessel's War On Christmas

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Dana Nessel's War On Christmas

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:20 pm

What is with this woman anyway? When I was growing up, many of my neighbors had Hanukkah Bushes. We never had ANY problems about that, or any problems PERIOD. We all respected each other. We were all free to celebrate our own Holidays in our own way. Or is she just a plain Atheist? Atheist explains it all.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... christmas/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Re: Dana Nessel's War On Christmas

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:30 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:20 pm
What is with this woman anyway? When I was growing up, many of my neighbors had Hanukkah Bushes. We never had ANY problems about that, or any problems PERIOD. We all respected each other. We were all free to celebrate our own Holidays in our own way. Or is she just a plain Atheist? Atheist explains it all.

Maybe it's penis envy? That's what ole Sigmund would chalk it up to. If that's the case, she can borrow mine. At my age I only use it a couple times a month.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:02 pm

Hey ol' man
don't sleep so sound.
Remember what you promised
when you first laid down?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:20 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:30 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:20 pm

Maybe it's penis envy? That's what ole Sigmund would chalk it up to. If that's the case, she can borrow mine. At my age I only use it a couple times a month.
Yep, penis envy. I am guessing that's why she married a woman. Idiot.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:32 am

Then why do they use those two pronged toys? I guess they just prefer one that's not attached to a man.

Did you ever notice how electronic plugs and jacks uncannily mimic anatomy?
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:04 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:20 am

:lol Umm, evidently you've never studied Freud, and, if you did, you failed to understand the theory of penis envy.

And I'M the idiot? :rollin

Once you fully understand ole Siggy, you may want to further your education by reading Karl Abraham and his hypothesis that many women who carry penis envy into adulthood develop vindictive personalities.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:38 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:15 am
You nailed it.
So you’re calling Bryce an idiot now?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:04 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:20 am

:lol Umm, evidently you've never studied Freud, and, if you did, you failed to understand the theory of penis envy.

Once you fully understand ole Siggy, you may want to further your education by reading Karl Abraham and his hypothesis that many women who carry penis envy into adulthood develop vindictive personalities.
Have you finished your homework yet sweetie?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic