Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michael Moore Is After You! Wants Conservatives To Die!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
fuzzpower

Re: Michael Moore Is After You! Wants Conservatives To Die!

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:08 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:51 am
I don't think Nazis should live, you are right, fuzzball.
What do Nazis have to do with this bill or issue?

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:10 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:08 am
People with any communicable disease don't belong in public. Their ass needs to be at home.
Again, reread the bill. It doesn’t say they would be home. It specifies medical, “or other facility”. It does not specify what that facility may be. Could be home, could be jail, could be a camp.

Are you telling me you never worked with the flu or a cold in your life? You didn’t leave home at all until it was completely gone?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:11 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:51 am
I don't think Nazis should live, you are right, fuzzball.
What do Nazis have to do with this bill or issue?
You're the nut bringing up protesters, not me, fuzz ball.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:11 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:10 am
People with any communicable disease don't belong in public. Their ass needs to be at home.
Again, reread the bill. It doesn’t say they would be home. It specifies medical, “or other facility”. It does not specify what that facility may be. Could be home, could be jail, could be a camp.

Are you telling me you never worked with the flu or a cold in your life? You didn’t leave home at all until it was completely gone?
It says communicable disease. You read that shit again.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:15 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:11 am
fuzzpower wrote:

It says communicable disease. You read that shit again.
Isn’t the flu and the common cold a communicable disease? Last I checked, both were viruses.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:18 am

A common cold won't kill you more than likely, but COVID can and does. The flu can, but it is much less contagious than COVID.

Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:18 am
A common cold won't kill you more than likely, but COVID can and does. The flu can, but it is much less contagious than COVID.
More than likely you survive from the common cold, but it does kill, so it could apply. There’s no vaccine or cure for it.

Most recover from COVID too. Yes, the death rate is higher than from the cold and the flu. What’s the cutoff point?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:23 am

I would prefer the legislation be fine tuned to specifically mention pandemics. There, happy, fuzzball?

Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:29 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:23 am
I would prefer the legislation be fine tuned to specifically mention pandemics. There, happy, fuzzball?
I guess you aren’t a fan of the Fourth Amendment (and you could argue the Sixth), since this is essentially an arrest and detainment (the latter specifically mentioned in the bill). Sure, it isn’t called a crime, but they act like it is.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:32 am

Listen, jackass. My cousin is a flight attendant who got infected by a douche who knew he had COVID and still flew. If this shit could get him prosecuted, I am all for that. Maybe I am biased though. She still can't smell and taste 6 months later.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:32 am
Listen, jackass. My cousin is a flight attendant who got infected by a douche who knew he had COVID and still flew. If this shit could get him prosecuted, I am all for that. Maybe I am biased though. She still can't smell and taste 6 months later.
Guess she should have worn a mask!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:35 am

She did, but some people have too high of a viral load to not transmit. When you lean over to put down someone's drink, you are about a foot from their nose.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:12 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
I overheard an interesting conversation the other day. It made me ponder. I haven't heard of anyone being diagnosed with the flu since Covid hit town.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:12 pm

Populist Press = Conspiracy theories = fake news = zero credibility.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Imposter Website, Poor Sourcing, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in October 2020, Populist.Press is a website that looks like the Drudge Report. In fact, in bold red they state at the top of the page “ANNOUNCEMENT: Big Tech Hates us, We don’t use social media so they can’t censor us. PLEASE bookmark us, visit daily and email our page to all your friends. SINCE DRUDGE SOLD OUT TO “CHYNA” …WE ARE THE NEW DRUDGE!”

Unlike the Drudge Report they curate/aggregate news with a strong conservative bias and completely lack transparency as they do not disclose editors, authors, or ownership.

Populist.Press has been linked to Steve Bannon’s network or misinformation websites that were blocked by Facebook.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Populist.Press is an imposter website that attempts to look and behave like the Drudge Report, with a much stronger conservative bias. Populist.Press curates and aggregates news from a variety of mostly conservative, conspiracy, and questionable sources. Some sources we found used are Epoch Times (Questionable), Frontpage Mag (Questionable), Gateway Pundit (Questionable), and NewsMax (Questionable). Further, they also link to Steve Bannon’s War Room, which has frequently spread disinformation regarding Coronavirus, with Bannon even declaring he wants to see Anthony Fauci beheaded. This resulted in his ban from Twitter.

Although Populist.Press does not produce original content, it can be stated that they editorially align with the far-right based on story selection that always favors the right. Finally, during the Presidential Election of 2020, they have consistently republished election fraud misinformation. In general, the sources utilized by Populist.Press are mixed factual at best and almost always right biased or questionable.

Failed Fact Checks

Was Dominion Voting Systems “caught red handed stealing votes on live TV”? – False
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/populist-press/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:04 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:32 am
Guess she should have worn a mask!
They just say it's not Covid...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic