Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LEADER Shirkey demands restaurant reopening metrics from Tyrant Whitmer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

LEADER Shirkey demands restaurant reopening metrics from Tyrant Whitmer

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:09 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Re: LEADER Shirkey demands restaurant reopening metrics from Tyrant Whitmer

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:09 pm
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 817344001/

We're waiting...
Well Big Gretch better drop what she's doing... Nobody Matt is waiting...

I sat through my joint operation meeting this morning, Michigan does not need restaurants reopening right now.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:15 pm

The Cuck Talks wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:28 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:09 pm
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 817344001/

We're waiting...
Well Big Gretch better drop what she's doing... Nobody Matt is waiting...

I sat through my joint operation meeting this morning, Michigan does not need restaurants reopening right now.
Typical Cuck response here, complete with the self-importance nonsense. Restaurants were doing what they needed to. They need to be re-opened or at least transparently be provided what needs to happen.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:30 pm

Joint operation??? :rollin

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Restaurants absolutely should open for indoor dining. The border cities are making a killing off Michigan residents right now.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:39 pm

The only metric that matters is that many hospitals are above 90% capacity and the majority of counties in the state are over 13% COVID positive.

Do we want to be South Dakota where hospitals are flooded? Do you want to be able to make a doctor's appointment or have them subbing in at the ER when all the emergency docs are sick?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:30 pm
That would be the countywide collaborative effort to help keep people from dying. It's the part of the teachings from the Bible you seem to have missed. Of course, you figured out how to make money off of Jesus.

Head down to your bunker with your ham radio. I'm tired of losers like you who do nothing but criticize communities trying to save their citizens.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:38 pm

SHIRKey is aptly named. Leader of the asswipes who have stonewalled the fight against COVID. Gretchen and the MDHS will do what they can by themselves. I remember when the GOP pretended to give a shit. Now, they don't even do that.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:33 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:38 pm
SHIRKey is aptly named. Leader of the asswipes who have stonewalled the fight against COVID. Gretchen and the MDHS will do what they can by themselves. I remember when the GOP pretended to give a shit. Now, they don't even do that.
Stop with this "Gretchen" nonsense, unless you personally know her. What has she done to keep people economically safe? Believe it or not, I have a diverse group of friends and colleagues as I live in ANN ARBOR and a lot of people are really disgusted by the current shutdown.

I do know business owners and have talked to several. I posted earlier that the word that I had heard days after the latest shutdown was that by December 6, Tyrant Whitmer would announce the shutdown was through the rest of the year. After talking to a restaurant manager yesterday, I fully expect that to be true. The state made the decision at that point, but Tyrant Whitmer loathes transparency and doesn't give a damn about her credibility.

A leader would present an actual rationale for actions being taken and present data and metrics being used. Instead, Tyrant Gretchen Whitmer assumes we are all a bunch of Bidets. She has less than two years to pick which great lake she wants to be swept out into by the Anti-Whitmer wave of 2022, if the dementia patient in Washington doesn't toss her a life raft first.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:30 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 pm
audiophile wrote:
That would be the countywide collaborative effort ...
Yes, but your avatar was Mary-jo for many years, I'm sorry if you can't see the irony of your loose writing this time.

But now that you mention it, i think many of us question how informed you really are or is it just some partisan talking points. Like who reports to who - the attorney general and sheriff, misinformation without links, and the last set MHHS orders coming out which you said they weren't - then a few minutes later I give a the press briefing time,

PS How is Barney from Fife Lake doing?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:24 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:30 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 pm
audiophile wrote:
That would be the countywide collaborative effort ...
Yes, but your avatar was Mary-jo for many years, I'm sorry if you can't see the irony of your loose writing this time.

But now that you mention it, i think many of us question how informed you really are or is it just some partisan talking points. Like who reports to who - the attorney general and sheriff, misinformation without links, and the last set MHHS orders coming out which you said they weren't - then a few minutes later I give a the press briefing time,

PS How is Barney from Fife Lake doing?
Someone who brags about being in the know like he does most assuredly is not.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:33 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:38 pm
Stop with this "Gretchen" nonsense, unless you personally know her. What has she done to keep people economically safe? Believe it or not, I have a diverse group of friends and colleagues as I live in ANN ARBOR and a lot of people are really disgusted by the current shutdown.

I do know business owners and have talked to several. I posted earlier that the word that I had heard days after the latest shutdown was that by December 6, Tyrant Whitmer would announce the shutdown was through the rest of the year. After talking to a restaurant manager yesterday, I fully expect that to be true. The state made the decision at that point, but Tyrant Whitmer loathes transparency and doesn't give a damn about her credibility.

A leader would present an actual rationale for actions being taken and present data and metrics being used. Instead, Tyrant Gretchen Whitmer assumes we are all a bunch of Bidets. She has less than two years to pick which great lake she wants to be swept out into by the Anti-Whitmer wave of 2022, if the dementia patient in Washington doesn't toss her a life raft first.
One of my friends is besties with her and was her surrogate for Macomb County. We have been on a 3 way call, and she helped out with my unemployment extension by getting a hold of the appropriate person in the Unemployment Insurance Agency to cut through the error that I got in the system. Like many people in March, I was affected.

As far as the rest, it's nonsense. She still has great approval ratings.

Audacity sucks.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:13 am

Restaurant owners should sue the state since it's unconstitutional that they are closed since there private businesses along with bowling alleys, movie threats, etc. And also that little thing called freedom which Bitchmer doesn't know jack about freedom or the constitution either and if I was an owner of a restaurant I'd stay open and I wouldn't pay any of the fines and dare Bitchmer to take me to court I'd counter sue her ass along with the state as well for violating my freedom & the constitutional rights as well and I'd also tell Bitchmer to go fuck herself where the sun don't shine.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:32 am

I believe it amounts to a government taking - to which they must compensated.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 am

I have a close circle of friends. People that I would actually trust with my and my families life. The rest are merely acquaintances.

One of these friends is a restaurant owner. Yesterday, he had a heart attack. This was a VERY healthy individual. I promise you, that this was a direct result of the strain and pressure from the latest forced closure. Is someone going to be held accountable?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic