Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LEADER Shirkey demands restaurant reopening metrics from Tyrant Whitmer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: LEADER Shirkey demands restaurant reopening metrics from Tyrant Whitmer

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 am
I have a close circle of friends. People that I would actually trust with my and my families life. The rest are merely acquaintances.

One of these friends is a restaurant owner. Yesterday, he had a heart attack. This was a VERY healthy individual. I promise you, that this was a direct result of the strain and pressure from the latest forced closure. Is someone going to be held accountable?
No.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:04 pm

I Agree with Shirkey. Where are the outbreaks related to restaurants? All near the same geographic locations? Are they related to open association bars rather than sit-down restaurant areas? OK, so some drunk makes a pass at a lady at a bar without a mask and gives her COVID; why should you close a sit-down family restaurant where no alcohol is served for this?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 am
I have a close circle of friends. People that I would actually trust with my and my families life. The rest are merely acquaintances.

One of these friends is a restaurant owner. Yesterday, he had a heart attack. This was a VERY healthy individual. I promise you, that this was a direct result of the strain and pressure from the latest forced closure. Is someone going to be held accountable?
"Your health is not my concern." How many times have I heard that from the Repukes in regards to this crisis?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:44 am

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:41 am
"Your health is not my concern."
The DNC mantra.
What?

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:20 pm

Closing down restaurants because someone thinks that they might possibly spread a fancy cold is irrational panic.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:22 am

paul8539 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:20 pm
Closing down restaurants because someone thinks that they might possibly spread a fancy cold is irrational panic.
Fancy colds don’t usually cause people to become psychotic.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:27 am

paul8539 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:20 pm
Yeah, my friend going to the hospital 14 times since July when catching COVID due to passing out is simply due to a cold. Get real.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:50 am

RachaelFeig wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:05 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:09 pm
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 817344001/

We're waiting...
Seems like the self-described "biggest defenders of science" do not want to provide actual scientific evidence.

Ironic.

Shut up, fake Rachel.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic