Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kelly Stafford tells it like it is

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Kelly Stafford tells it like it is

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:46 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:46 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:03 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:50 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:35 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:25 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:50 am
I am getting tired of refuting the same tired entitled mindset that says “I’m the only one that matters, fuck you all and have a good time on oxygen, my freedom comes first”... it’s like dealing with fucking kindergarteners.
You are so out of your lane on this shitty opinion. Gretchen Whitmer is an economic terrorist.
Fantastic... if for some reason you’re otherwise healthy but have a) shitty genes that make you more susceptible or b) an unknown condition that makes you susceptible I don’t want to hear a damn thing from you. By going down this road you are firmly taking the “don’t pity the fool” route.
Again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
In what way?
There's a lot going on (or perhaps not going on is a better way to describe) at the state and county level. People and businesses that have done the right things and haven't had issues shouldn't be punished. Based on what I heard this morning, we'll be told no later than December 6, that the current restrictions (and possibly more) will be in place through December. Whitmer was encouraged to be more transparent about the timing and provide more actual information. She declined to do so.
You don’t impose restrictions after the horse has left the barn. That would be idiotic. As for extensions... it’s a good bet there will be some... just rolling out there announcing that prematurely would be rather irresponsible however... especially if half the population wants your head on a pike... giving them ammunition to undermine you is a foolish move if there ever was one.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:39 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:46 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:46 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:03 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:50 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:35 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:25 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:50 am
I am getting tired of refuting the same tired entitled mindset that says “I’m the only one that matters, fuck you all and have a good time on oxygen, my freedom comes first”... it’s like dealing with fucking kindergarteners.
You are so out of your lane on this shitty opinion. Gretchen Whitmer is an economic terrorist.
Fantastic... if for some reason you’re otherwise healthy but have a) shitty genes that make you more susceptible or b) an unknown condition that makes you susceptible I don’t want to hear a damn thing from you. By going down this road you are firmly taking the “don’t pity the fool” route.
Again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
In what way?
There's a lot going on (or perhaps not going on is a better way to describe) at the state and county level. People and businesses that have done the right things and haven't had issues shouldn't be punished. Based on what I heard this morning, we'll be told no later than December 6, that the current restrictions (and possibly more) will be in place through December. Whitmer was encouraged to be more transparent about the timing and provide more actual information. She declined to do so.
You don’t impose restrictions after the horse has left the barn. That would be idiotic. As for extensions... it’s a good bet there will be some... just rolling out there announcing that prematurely would be rather irresponsible however... especially if half the population wants your head on a pike... giving them ammunition to undermine you is a foolish move if there ever was one.
The advice was to be transparent. She elected not to follow.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:39 pm

Apparently that brain surgery last year didn't take.

I just feel bad for her husband... guy just wants to fly under the radar and not make any waves and this yenta wife of his just keeps squawking and making a fucking mess for him.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:44 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:39 pm
Apparently that brain surgery last year didn't take.

I just feel bad for her husband... guy just wants to fly under the radar and not make any waves and this yenta wife of his just keeps squawking and making a fucking mess for him.
I'm sure he agrees that Tyrant Whitmer needs to take a hike.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:44 pm
Even if he does, he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Nobody cares what celebs (or wives of celebs) think, right?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:54 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:53 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:44 pm
Even if he does, he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Nobody cares what celebs (or wives of celebs) think, right?
She is speaking for the majority.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:54 pm
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Sure she is. She knows the struggle.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:54 pm
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Sure she is. She knows the struggle.
She knows that Gretchen Whitmer is a tyrant that has no credibility.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 pm

https://deadspin.com/everyone-feel-real ... 1845718465

.......Stafford’s Instagram account is full of her doing all kinds of things the rest of us haven’t been able to do for months: Jumping at a trampoline park at the end of October, attending a Lions game in Atlanta on October 26, getting Botox (and encouraging other women to see her doctor) just yesterday.
So it seems pretty clear that no one has been telling Kelly what to do for quite a while.

.......As frustrated as Stafford is with these minimal restrictions to her life, I can guarantee you that the rest of us are MORE frustrated with people like Stafford, who seem unable to tolerate even the smallest sacrifices for the good of others. Attempting to disguise not giving a shit about anyone but yourself as a difference of opinion is maybe the best part of this whole thing. Not caring what happens to other people because you want to go to the bar is definitely an opinion, if not a worldview.

........Don’t worry, Kelly. Being married to an NFL quarterback, I’m sure you’ll be right at the front of the line to get your vaccination, and then you can go back to living in a state of mind where no one can tell you what to do.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 pm

.......Stafford’s Instagram account is full of her doing all kinds of things the rest of us haven’t been able to do for months: Jumping at a trampoline park at the end of October, attending a Lions game in Atlanta on October 26, getting Botox (and encouraging other women to see her doctor) just yesterday.
So it seems pretty clear that no one has been telling Kelly what to do for quite a while.

.......As frustrated as Stafford is with these minimal restrictions to her life, I can guarantee you that the rest of us are MORE frustrated with people like Stafford, who seem unable to tolerate even the smallest sacrifices for the good of others. Attempting to disguise not giving a shit about anyone but yourself as a difference of opinion is maybe the best part of this whole thing. Not caring what happens to other people because you want to go to the bar is definitely an opinion, if not a worldview.

........Don’t worry, Kelly. Being married to an NFL quarterback, I’m sure you’ll be right at the front of the line to get your vaccination, and then you can go back to living in a state of mind where no one can tell you what to do.
First world problems.....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:59 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:38 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Entitled cunt problems....

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:59 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:59 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Yet if she was saying something negative about Trump, you guys would be propping her up...

What happened to believe all women? Are we admitting that is a farce that really means only liberal women should be respected? Regardless of the privileges she has, she is also entitled to her opinion, especially in this case where she's using her voice for good to speak truth against a tyrant.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:40 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:59 am
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:59 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Yet if she was saying something negative about Trump, you guys would be propping her up...

What happened to believe all women? Are we admitting that is a farce that really means only liberal women should be respected? Regardless of the privileges she has, she is also entitled to her opinion, especially in this case where she's using her voice for good to speak truth against a tyrant.
She’s using her position of randomly running into the right guy to want to fuck her and keep her... and then she happened to get quite rich as a side effect. That is not exactly stellar credentials to be ranting at length about how she can’t get her broken nail fixed or whatever irrelevant out of touch problems she has.

She could be stuck at home for 3 years and be just fine.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:57 am

Well, I didn't open the links. But it looks like she has apologized for what she said.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:57 am
Well, I didn't open the links. But it looks like she has apologized for what she said.
While shopping at Target during a horrific dictator-mandated lockdown where she is unable to live her life. :rollin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic