Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why doesn’t the media call her out?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
BME

Re: Why doesn’t the media call her out?

Post by BME » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:47 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:37 pm
Remember when the media celebrated freedom of assembly? They even covered it positively and shunned people who discouraged it. Now, you’ve got Whitater giving edicts and the media is all, “YOU HEARD THE LADY!”
When did the media celebrate freedom of assembly when it came to Covid?

Of course, people should have the right to freely assemble under non-crisis circumstances, but these are extraordinary times. Even a racist, sexist, homophobic ass like you should be able to figure that out.

Again, you're either a troll, or mentally ill ... or both.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:01 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:37 pm
Remember when the media celebrated freedom of assembly? They even covered it positively and shunned people who discouraged it. Now, you’ve got Whitater giving edicts and the media is all, “YOU HEARD THE LADY!”
I don't know if anyone else was watching Fox2 "The Nine" this morning. It was Ermanni, Kevra and Centofanti back and forth talking about what the governor said last night. Holy Moly. Anytime either of the guys had even the slightest critique of Whitmer's action, the chick would lash back, claws out with a "Blasphemy. How Dare Thou Disagree with her" attitude.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Mike: What do you expect from a left-wing feminist. She won't even use her real name. She is married to a Doctor Mallory, so her real name is Mrs. Gretchen Mallory. If she does not sign the document Gretchen Mallory, it is not a leagally binding document.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:10 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:51 pm
Mike: What do you expect from a left-wing feminist. She won't even use her real name. She is married to a Doctor Mallory, so her real name is Mrs. Gretchen Mallory. If she does not sign the document Gretchen Mallory, it is not a leagally binding document.
Are you sure about that? He could have legally changed his name to Doctor Whitmer. I think it was "Mr Whitmer" that wanted his boat in the water last spring.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:29 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:10 pm
paul8539 wrote:
Are you sure about that? He could have legally changed his name to Doctor Whitmer. I think it was "Mr Whitmer" that wanted his boat in the water last spring.
You do realize that boat shit was a made up alt right kook talking point? Never happened.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:14 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:29 pm
km1125 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:10 pm
paul8539 wrote:
You do realize that boat shit was a made up alt right kook talking point? Never happened.
Uh, Whitmer admitted it happened. She said he made a bad joke and she didn't find it funny: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/politics ... index.html

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:36 pm

Look, it's the mosygongists greatest hits.

Another angry bigoted white guys thread.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:51 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:36 pm
Look, it's the mosygongists greatest hits.

Another angry bigoted white guys thread.
What is a "mosygongist?"

"TC Talks - believe it or not, his political views are worse than his spelling."

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:09 am

Sad that you don't know what a misogynist is. It is one who marginalizes women. I am not saying that you are a misogynist, but it is important to dig into this.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:53 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:09 am
Sad that you don't know what a misogynist is. It is one who marginalizes women. I am not saying that you are a misogynist, but it is important to dig into this.
Oh, I know what a misogynist is, and it wasn't what TC Talks thinks it is. I was shitting on him for spelling it so poorly AND misusing the term to fit his needs. To him, a misogynist is any male that criticizes a Democrat female politician. He is free to criticize any Republican female politician that he wants though.

I notice you didn't rescind your comment about the boat story being made up...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:28 am

Way to skirt the point here Mr Bigot. I misspelled the word, my spell check sucks on my tablet. You get to wake up knowing that you have to live with yourself.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:35 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:28 am
Way to skirt the point here Mr Bigot. I misspelled the word, my spell check sucks on my tablet. You get to wake up knowing that you have to live with yourself.
You continue to be a lying lowlife.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:38 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:35 am
TC Talks wrote:
Just calling you out on your own words. You weren't like this five years ago.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:36 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:38 am
Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:35 am
TC Talks wrote:
Just calling you out on your own words. You weren't like this five years ago.
I'm not a racist or misogynist.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic