Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan going BACK INTO LOCKDOWN

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Michigan going BACK INTO LOCKDOWN

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:45 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:35 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:20 pm
I'm saying government knows better than some idiot who likes to spout off and call people c**** on a bulletin board

I'm saying that scientists that spend their entire day studying the situation know more than you.

I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about so you're just going to spout an opinion.
Coming from a pompous cunt like you who is known to just make shit up or lie, I'm not really moved by your insults.
You gotta admit though... you or I or your favorite Cuck that Talks to use your words don’t know as much as somebody who has devoted their entire life to something.
Robert Gordon has zero health background. We're told he's issuing these orders.
Source for this? And exactly what is his process?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:29 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:35 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:20 pm
I'm saying government knows better than some idiot who likes to spout off and call people c**** on a bulletin board

I'm saying that scientists that spend their entire day studying the situation know more than you.

I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about so you're just going to spout an opinion.
Coming from a pompous cunt like you who is known to just make shit up or lie, I'm not really moved by your insults.
You gotta admit though... you or I or your favorite Cuck that Talks to use your words don’t know as much as somebody who has devoted their entire life to something.
Source for this? And exactly what is his process?
https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,5885,7 ... --,00.html

He has mostly human services, budget, and education background. He has been a little more forthcoming than Whitmer.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:19 pm
Matt wrote:

Makes perfect sense. We have an expert on racial matters on this board that lives in an area with almost zero diversity.
:lol :lol :lol

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic