Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gov. Whitmer, Media Are LYING

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Gov. Whitmer, Media Are LYING

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:37 am

So everyone is lying except you and Donald Trump?

Got to tell you, you sure are a glutton for punishment.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Considering one of the guys who is now charged donned a MAGA hat and endorsed Trump in a video I’d say this is false.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Remember when U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was wounded and other Republican congressmen were targeted at the baseball field 3 years ago by the Bernie supporter..... yeah no big deal

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:38 pm
Considering one of the guys who is now charged donned a MAGA hat and endorsed Trump in a video I’d say this is false.
And another one called your favorite president (President Trump) a tyrant. Not everyone subscribes to your third grade team mentality.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:01 pm

When I think about reliable commentators, Dinesh(the phony) is definitely at the top of my list. :lol

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:13 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:38 pm
And another one called your favorite president (President Trump) a tyrant. Not everyone subscribes to your third grade team mentality.
The question is whether she’s right... it only takes 1...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic