Acceptable registrations in the queue through July 24 at 6:40p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 5468
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:52 pm

Almost got him...
Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-Mich.) said Wednesday that he is self-isolating after taking a rapid coronavirus test that came back positive ahead of a planned appearance with Vice President Pence, saying he is awaiting confirmation that he does have the virus.
Thoughts and Prayers to Bill

And my favorite stat....
House members who have also had COVID-19 include Reps. Mike Bost (R-Ill.), Jahana Hayes (D-Conn.), Dan Meuser (R-Pa.), Rodney Davis (R-Ill.), Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.), Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), Morgan Griffith (R-Va.), Tom Rice (R-S.C.), Neal Dunn (R-Fla.), Mike Kelly (R-Pa.), Nydia Velázquez (D-N.Y.), Joe Cunningham (D-S.C.), Ben McAdams (D-Utah), Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.) and Salud Carbajal (D-Calif.).

Five Republican senators have also tested positive for the virus: Sens. Mike Lee (Utah), Ron Johnson (Wis.), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Bill Cassidy (La.) and Rand Paul (Ky.).


© 2021 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved. By reading my content you agree to my privacy policy and except my terms of usage.

Matt
Posts: 4583
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:52 pm
Almost got him...
Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-Mich.) said Wednesday that he is self-isolating after taking a rapid coronavirus test that came back positive ahead of a planned appearance with Vice President Pence, saying he is awaiting confirmation that he does have the virus.
Thoughts and Prayers to Bill

And my favorite stat....
House members who have also had COVID-19 include Reps. Mike Bost (R-Ill.), Jahana Hayes (D-Conn.), Dan Meuser (R-Pa.), Rodney Davis (R-Ill.), Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.), Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), Morgan Griffith (R-Va.), Tom Rice (R-S.C.), Neal Dunn (R-Fla.), Mike Kelly (R-Pa.), Nydia Velázquez (D-N.Y.), Joe Cunningham (D-S.C.), Ben McAdams (D-Utah), Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.) and Salud Carbajal (D-Calif.).

Five Republican senators have also tested positive for the virus: Sens. Mike Lee (Utah), Ron Johnson (Wis.), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Bill Cassidy (La.) and Rand Paul (Ky.).
You're really a despicable piece of shit.



User avatar
UP906
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 am

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:50 pm

Bullshit and vitriol is all TC Squawks has in his arsenal.


Thread Killer

zzand
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 am
Location: right here

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by zzand » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:06 pm

Needs more fiber in his diet to the shit comes out the right place.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 5468
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 pm

I guess I have been pretty rye about these ignorant fools getting a preventable virus. Could he have made better choices?

I just travelled for 57 days without coming close to creating a threat to myself and those around me.


© 2021 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved. By reading my content you agree to my privacy policy and except my terms of usage.

MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 3322
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:09 am

That's disturbing to have that mindset.


My mom taught me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's too bad Repubes don't believe in prevention for COVID, but they can deny someone water waiting in a line to vote.

Mr.Transistor
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:10 pm

what a GD slimebucket



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 5468
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:10 pm
what a GD slimebucket
They all are, Trump is the worse.


© 2021 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved. By reading my content you agree to my privacy policy and except my terms of usage.

Matt
Posts: 4583
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:10 pm
what a GD slimebucket
They all are, Trump is the worse.
He's talking about you, shit for brains.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 5468
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Rep. Bill Huizenga misses chance to infect Pence

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:39 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:10 pm
what a GD slimebucket
They all are, Trump is the worse.
He's talking about you, shit for brains.
Ah, so no accountability for poor Bill? As suspected.

Now Donald is hosting a death rally in Wisconsin tomorrow. You should go.

https://publicintegrity.org/health/coro ... e-warning/


© 2021 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved. By reading my content you agree to my privacy policy and except my terms of usage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic