Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Schools Reopening Not A Major Covid-19 Problem

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Schools Reopening Not A Major Covid-19 Problem

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:12 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:19 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:40 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:41 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:11 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:06 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:43 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:21 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:27 pm
The flu is going around now. Masks didn't help.
A lot of people, especially Republicans, aren’t wearing masks. Gee I wonder why they didn’t help?
Mask wearing is at 90-95%.
Completely false.
I was in the UP earlier this month, GR this weekend, and AA all the rest. In all places, I saw high levels of mask wearing where required. Its not 100%, but its close. 90-95% is a low estimate based on my observation. I even see some virtue signalers wearing masks when there is no need.
Wearing masks outside in groups is not virtue signaling, especially if people are from different households.
Wearing a mask when you're jogging in the middle of the street at 7am is virtue signaling.
It could also be a forgetful person wanting to have the damn thing and not having a pocket to put it in. Few people calculate their actions at that level...
You might be right in this case. Said person always "forgets" that it isn't a great idea to run in the middle of the street in the dark, wearing dark clothes.
He’s friends with said people who think bikes belong in the road with cars and need to be given all the rights and privileges of said vehicles.
In this case its a she, but the point is well taken.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic