Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 21 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

No mask mandates, Michigan needs to learn to live with coronavirus

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Re: No mask mandates, Michigan needs to learn to live with coronavirus

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:07 pm

I agree totally but you give the state and federal government too much credit for common sense

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: No mask mandates, Michigan needs to learn to live with coronavirus

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:51 pm

I have been social distancing from my parents since this whole thing began with only meeting with them out on their deck while wearing a mask. Other than in August when admittedly I slipped up and went inside their home for 2 hours without a mask.

With the numbers skyrocketing again and the fact that they continue to go to church and out to eat, I am not sure I am comfortable seeing them right now. It is very sad, but we all have serious pre existing conditions that threaten us.

"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill
I don't respond to trolls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic